Discover the leader in you
The pace of change in organizations has increased manifold in recent times. Improvement in processes, structures, systems are often being attempted with an objective of achieving better efficiency and effectiveness. However, it is known that most change initiatives fail to achieve their desired objectives.
One of the reasons for the failure is lack of skills among managers driving the change. While training their managers, organizations usually consider leadership development and developing skills for managing change as separate challenges. Although most organizations train for leadership development, training for managing change is not given due importance. CEB Corporate Leadership Council in a study conducted in 2016, surveyed more than 300 HR leaders and found that only 5% organizations have talent management processes that are helping employees adapt to change and only 21% organizations are unable to initiate change as soon as the need arises. Therefore, building change management expertise is a key focus of organizations today.
Also, most of these trainings are focused on senior managers than middle managers. We strongly believe that if change management courses are to succeed, there have to be able managers at each level with a know-how of leadership and change management concepts, tools and techniques. Hence, leadership development and change management course training should ideally go hand-in-hand if organizations want to be more effective. Trained managers in Leadership and Change also have a better chance of career advancement as they are more successful than others in handling managerial tasks and in managing change.
This course will offer insight into concepts and applications of leadership and change management with an emphasis on learning knowledge, skills and values. The course intends to be participative with a lot of reflections/assessments into one’s own style of leadership and change management, thus, providing opportunities to identify specific areas of improvement.
Get certified by XLRI
Opportunity to earn Certificate of Completion from XLRI
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from XLRI
Experienced faculty from XLRI and Industry experts provide practical insights into everyday issues
Harvard Change Management Simulation
Evaluate your change strategies with the Harvard Change Management Simulation
Live & Interactive Online Classes
Learn anytime, anywhere without any complicated hardware or software installations required
Assess your own leadership style
Build leadership competencies to manage real life problems
Hands on practical experience
Work along on an assignment to co-create innovative solutions (to a problem in your organization) with the help of other participants
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- Diploma Holders with relevant work experience may be considered on a case by case basis.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Working professionals with a minimum of 3 years of experience as on 1 Jan 2018.
Dr. Jitendra Singh
Prof. Jitendra Singh, who has had long and distinguished stints as academician at XLRI and as a Business Executive with Tata Steel, has a combined experience of more than four decades.
Dr. Rahul Chandra Sheel
Prof. Rahul Sheel teaches organizational change to executive participants and regular students of XLRI.
On the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and evaluation/certification criteria of the Executive Development Program in Leadership and Change Management, participants will be awarded a Certification of Completion issued by XLRI.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Convenient class schedule
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Talentedge has been very proactive and friendly in managing the student queries and issues. The software platform is very high end allowing multiple interfaces which works very well for working professionals. Information sharing on forthcoming virtual sessions is really appreciated - it helps students like me to be well prepared for the session. Whenever any suggestion is provided during sessions - I have observed that Talentedge intervenes and contacts the faculty to resolve the same. Keep educating!!
Dy. General Manager, L&T Chiyoda Limited
Jan 2017 Batch
XLRI has given a wonderful opportunity to learn a life changing process. I learned a lot from XLRI which was beyond my imagination. I have applied the learning’s in real life and got wonderful results. Thanks XLRI & Talentedge for conducting a legendary platform.
Surveyor & Loss Assessor, Freelancer
Jan 2017 Batch
Excellent & effective program. Though the course was conducted through a virtual medium, once started the program seemed to be perfectly in-sync with real world.
General Manager - Marketing, Empire Industrial Equipment
Jan 2017 Batch
Prof. Jeetu is an iconic and charismatic personality, his hand holding style on leadership and command is fantastic. Prof. Sheel is versatile and his dexterity to the subject is justified with excellent command on the subject of change management. I was quite fortunate that Talentedge got this lifetime opportunity and feeling, mixed with sense of achievement.
Regional Head, Indusind Bank
Jan 2017 Batch
It's an excellent program suited for middle level managers who are aspiring to become top level managers.
Sajeev T Narayanan
Head Sales Development, Lotte India Corporation Ltd
Jan 2017 Batch
Amazing platform for working professionals to improvise and polish your skills through direct interactions with professors from top institutes.
Regional Sales Manager, Iron Systems
Jan 2017 Batch
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy comprises theoretical lectures, case discussions, group-based problem solving, simulations and leadership seminars imparted by XLRI’s faculty. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the cloud campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via the cloud campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There may be built-in, periodic evaluations through the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the course. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and to encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate of Completion by XLRI.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
- The Crisis of Leadership
- Self-awareness & Self-Management
- Overview of Leadership Theory
- Leadership Assessment Tools
- Key Leadership Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Direction/Goal Setting
- People Development/Coaching/Mentoring
- Special Topics
- Culture Building
- Towards Sustainability
- Avoiding Executive Derailment
- Introduction to Organizational Change
- Essentials of Organisational Structure and Design
- Diagnosing Organizations: A systems perspective
- The Change Management process
- Using Power and Influence for change
- Strategies of Managing Change – Harvard Simulation
- Effective Communication for Change
- Metrics of Measuring Success
- Diagnosing Organisational Culture
- Change tools to build employee participation
- Building Positive Organizations
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 70,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 22/06/2018
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 22/06/2018
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 22/06/2018
Rs. 15,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 09/10/2018
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/12/2018
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to:
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Data generated by humans and machines has witnessed an exponential growth in the last few years. Businesses are no exception to this phenomenon and are beginning to tap the hidden knowledge using Analytics and Big Data. This course will help the...