Harness the power of Marketing in Real Estate Industry
Effective marketing is at the core of successful real estate management, development and investment. This course covers buyer behavior, segmentation, targeting; market analysis and planning; and understanding the selling techniques all in the context of the real estate industry.
By the end of the course, it is expected that the participant will be able to
a. Apply academic marketing theory to the discussion and explanation of real-world examples from the Indian real estate industry and identify the importance of marketing decisions to successful real estate practices
b. Demonstrate critical and creative thinking in being able to formulate and justify appropriate marketing solutions to a real estate marketing problem
c. Show improved marketing planning skills like market, consumer and competitor analysis; marketing goal setting and forecasts and formulating go-to-the-market strategy
d. Understand the Real Estate Market structure and the concept of relationship marketing
Certificate of Completion from XLRI
Earn Certificate from XLRI
Building theoretical insights and practical applications
The course will provide insights from cutting edge research in the domain of Marketing and Sales management for Real Estate
Course content and structure designed entirely by XLRI
The content and structure of this course has been designed entirely by XLRI
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty and Industry experts
Experienced faculty from XLRI and Industry experts provide practical insights into everyday issues
Work in groups to get your organization's problem resolved
You can work in groups to solve some of the problems you face in your organization
Providing opportunities for co-creating solutions
Brainstorm with participants on a faculty guided assignment to create innovative solutions in your own organization. You can work in groups to solve some of the problems you face in your organization
Who should attend
Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
Prof. N. Rajkumar
Prof. Rajkumar is with XLRI for over 10 years and is engaged in the field of training, consulting, teaching and research in Marketing with emphasis in Services Marketing Management, Pricing Management and Marketing Analytics.
Prof. Sanjeev Varshney
FPM from MDI Gurgaon, Sanjeev has more than 20 years of work experience both in industry and academia.
Participants who successfully complete the assessment along with the requisite attendance criteria, an end course assessment and project work will be awarded a certificate of completion by XLRI.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
AI & ML Powered Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy comprises theoretical lectures and case discussions imparted by XLRI’s faculty. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
Assessment & Certification
There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the program. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the program and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate of Completion by XLRI.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
- Introduction to Marketing: Key Concepts
- Market Analysis: Porter’s Model; PESTEL Analysis; SBU Analysis applied to Real Estate Market
- The Marketing Process—4 P and 7 P models for Real Estates
- Segmentation of the Real Estate Market, Targeting and Positioning (STP) Concepts and Technique
- Understanding Customer Value and Product Service Offering: Customer Decision Mapping in Real Estates buying process
- Understanding Customer Decision making process for Real Estate Market: Customer Journey Mapping
- Understanding Customer Emotions: Customer pain points and Brand Contact points
- Customer Life Time Value: Building Long Term Relationships
- Customer Centricity: Implications and Processes
- Managing the sales processes and sales force for Real Estate Sales
- Effective Selling for building relationships
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Managing personal selling process
- Product Policy and Structure in Real Estates
- Pricing Policy and Structure in Real Estates
- Promotion Strategy and Structure in Real Estate Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Structure; Search Engine Optimization; Social Media Marketing
- Effective Sales Forecasting and Target Setting
- Understanding the concept of “Return on Marketing Investment” (ROMI) and assessing Marketing Performance
- The Plan Document and its contents
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 60,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 01/07/2018
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 01/07/2018
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 01/07/2018
Rs. 10,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 14/08/2018
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/10/2018
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name (which is ECPHRM-01) and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.</li>
A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the course and rejoining can be accommodated as per course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same course / another course of prior to commencement of the course. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative course. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This program is designed to provide a solid foundation in Strategic Management to the participating executives. After going through the program, participants should be able, first, to understand how companies formulate and implement strategies and,...