Attain Excellence in HR management
HR managers today, are challenged all the more, with current human capital comprising of varied nationalities and ethnicities. The importance of HR for organizations is also on the rise as it is evolving to enable achievement of strategic goals. This requires HR managers to hone their skills and make the best of all available resources to be able to drive their workforce to higher efficiencies.
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of Human Resource Management and prepares participants for HR Leadership roles in the global environment. University of Dubai in partnership with SHRM has developed this program to support capability building of HR professionals. Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) being the world’s largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management perfectly complements the University of Dubai’s academic expertise in this endeavour.
Certificate from University of Dubai
Opportunity to earn certificate from University of Dubai.
Special sessions organised by SHRM
Interact with senior HR practitioners through special sessions organised by SHRM.
Earn Global SHRM Certification
Global SHRM CP & SCP Certification and eligibility to earn global HR certification.
Learn from the leading Faculty
Eminent faculty from University Of Dubai and SHRM.
SHRM Global Membership
Avail SHRM Global Membership at special price of AED 276.
Industry and Environment related topics
Learn HR Analytics and UAE & GCC labor laws amongst other industry and environment related topics.
Who should attend
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Working professional with minimum 4 years of work experience.
Dr. Arun Prasad
Dr. Arun Prasad is an Associate Professor of Human Resource Management / Organization Behavior at University of Dubai. He has a rich 14+ years of corporate and academic experience in Human Resource Management & Organizational Development domain worked in Europe, USA, Middle East, India and China. He has held lead positions spanning across Total Rewards, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HRIS, HR Business Partnering & HR Operations domain. He holds professional certifications like “SHRM – Senior Certified Professional”, awarded by SHRM; “Certified Compensation & Benefits Manager”, awarded by CAMI, USA and “Situational Leadership II”, certification by The Ken Blanchard companies. His research and consulting interests are in the area of General Management, Strategic Human Resource Management (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Rewards, International HRM, Performance Management, HR Scorecard), Leadership, Knowledge Management, Learning Management and Organization Development and Change.
Certificate of Completion/Participation (as applicable) in HRM by University of Dubai and Participation Certificate by SHRM.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Interactive live sessions with industry stalwarts
Happy to get certificates from both SHRM and XLRI. My resume gets an added advantage and edge as against the others. The skills acquired through this program are the mantras used in today's corporate world!
Indira Nair Bogam
Buisness Development & Management - Enterprise , RPS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Mar 2017 Batch
This is more than I expected to be. The program is extremely valuable. I was very happy with the delivery of the course. The faculty was so good that it actually was like attending live class at the institute.
Vice President, IIFL Group Head L&D,
Feb 2016 Batch
"Faculty, delivery platform and learning was better than I had expected. I enjoyed learning very much and, in fact would recommend Talentedge and this particular course to everyone."
Mahendra Kumar Sharma
Feb 2016 Batch
A very useful and convenient program, especially for those who are working and have full-time jobs. Would love to attend and participate in such HR certification programs in the future as well.
Human Capital Management Analyst, Prudential Global Services Ltd
Feb 2016 Batch
Learning was really interesting especially for people who find it difficult to find time to go to classrooms after being part of the corporate world. This was indeed a great experience to learn at your own pace sitting at your workplace without hampering your regular schedule. Extremely thankful to Talentedge and the great faculty members of XLRI for bringing this initiative together and I'm proud to have been a part of it.
Head Learning and Development, Bahwan International Group Holding LLC
Feb 2016 Batch
The ECHRM program has been of immense help in providing a more strategic view of the HR function to me. It has helped me revise and review my accumulated knowledge in the HR field by providing varied view points and perspectives over the last 5 months.
Feb 2016 Batch
Raghavendra Rao Nippani
Head - Client Servicing
And And Brand Partner
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
The classes for this course will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Direct To Device SLIQ platform. The pedagogy will comprise of lectures and case discussions imparted by University of Dubai’s faculty. Select industry experts would also be included to provide practical insights.
In addition to imparting knowledge on advanced areas like HR Analytics and providing a region specific context, the contents of this course have also been integrated with the SHRM Competency Model. This is designed to help participants desirous of applying for the SHRM certification in their preparation for certification exams, conducted independently by SHRM.
SHRM’s mission is to support the HR professionals and advance the HR profession through globally recognised certifications, collaborative communities, comprehensive resources, research, professional development opportunities, academic alliances and advisory services. Representing 3,00,000 members in 165 countries.
The SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™), which is based on the SHRM Competency Model outlines the content of SHRM’s certification examinations, the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) exam for early-career and mid-level practitioners, and the SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®) exam for senior-level and executive practitioners. SHRM credentials provide reliable indicators to the global business community that the credential holder has the necessary capabilities in both aspects of HR practice—competencies and knowledge—that are required for effective job performance.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the live virtual lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. There will be a final, end course, online assessment at the end of the course. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a certificate of completion in HRM by University of Dubai. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate by University of Dubai. All participants will also be eligible to receive a certificate of participation from SHRM.
About University Of Dubai
The University of Dubai has been home to talented students and faculty drawn from around the world to teach, create, and study. We have achieved international distinction and accreditation in the academic areas we offer.
The University of Dubai offers an extraordinary variety of business, law, engineering and IT programs. University of Dubai, is committed to developing and educating leaders who will make a difference in the business world. The achievements of its alumni in different organizations and ranks of leadership is a reflection of this commitment. Central to its success is an outstanding faculty that instils a thorough understanding of business through its skilled, enthusiastic teaching, research and service.
The university is AACSB accredited and is ranked 8th By Career360 amongst universities in Dubai
- Leadership and Navigation
- Business Acumen
- Ethical Presence
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Global Cultural and Effectiveness
- Functional Area 1 : HR Strategic Planning
- Functional Area 2 : Talent Acquisition
- Functional Area 3 : Employee Engagement and Retention
- Functional Area 4 : Learning and Development
- Functional Area 5 : Total Rewards
- Functional Area 6 : Structure of HR Function
- Functional Area 7 : Organizational Effectiveness
- Functional Area 8 : Workforce Management
- Functional Area 9 : Employee and Labor Relations
- Functional Area 10 : Technology Management
- Functional Area 11 : HR in the Global Context
- Functional Area 12 : Diversity and Inclusion
- Functional Area 13 : Risk Management
- Functional Area 14 : Corporate Social Responsibility
- Functional Area 15 : US Employment Law and Regulations
- Need for Integrated HR Analytics
- Data Analytics Techniques
- Data Interpretation and Storytelling
- Orientation to Big Data Analytics Tools
- Introduction to Employment Law
- Role of Labor Authorities and Agencies in the UAE
- Recruitment of Workers, Employment Contracts and Termination of Employment in the UAE
AED 12250 + 5% VAT
Payment Deadline: 07/03/2019
|Early Bird Fee (Valid till 31st March 2019)||
AED 11025 + 5% VAT
Payment Deadline: 07/03/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
AED 5861 + 5% VAT
AED 3195 + 5% VAT
AED 3194 + 5% VAT
Early Bird Fee
(Valid till 31st March 2019)
AED 5454 + 5% VAT
AED 2786 + 5% VAT
AED 2785 + 5% VAT
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form and payment to be made in AED at University of Dubai.
For more information or if you have questions please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 8376000600.
The course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of AED 75 + VAT will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of AED 150 + VAT will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of AED 300 + VAT will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the course and rejoining can be accommodated as per course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 15 working days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of AED 100 + applicable taxes for instalment(s) paid & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of University of Dubai & TE prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of AED 100 plus applicable taxes or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & Institute
- TALENTEDGE & University of Dubai, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that TALENTEDGE or University of Dubai cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Do you deal with annual reports, financial ratios and marketing research based data in your work routine? Or do you aspire to master the art of analytics to manage the overflow of data around you? If these sound business to you, then Post Graduate...
Identifying and developing leadership that is aligned for business excellence is a challenge faced by most organizations today. With continuous change in the profile and priorities of the human capital over the years, the nature and style of...
Risk is the main cause of uncertainty in any organisation and can come from both internal and external sources. Thus, companies increasingly focus more on identifying risks and managing them before they even affect the business. The ability to...