Better decision making in Sales and Marketing
The objective of the course is to develop knowledge of various analytical techniques in order to help better decision making in sales and marketing. CMOs and Marketing Managers usually depend on data analysts in their firms to crunch data. This course will help them communicate their marketing objectives in a focused manner to data analysts and help them critically evaluate the results of data analysis better. Participants will understand the underlying principles of statistical and analytical techniques. Participants will also develop a working familiarity of implementing these techniques on data sets.
Certificate of Completion from SPJIMR
SPJIMR is among Top 5 ranked B-School in India.
Live & Interactive online classes - NOT Recorded videos
Real classroom experience - interact & learn more.
Knowledge of various analytical techniques
Learn to make better decisions in sales and marketing using various analytical techniques.
Evaluate the results of data analysis
Learn to communicate marketing objectives in a focused manner to data analysts and help them critically evaluate data better.
Lectures & course curriculum by SPJIMR
Learn from the best minds who have been in both industry and academia.
Hands-on exposure with tools & simulation
Learn about real life scenarios using tools like Excel, Solver & R.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of Excel
Dr. Sheila Roy
A PhD from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Dr Roy’s interest areas include Service Operations and Marketing, E-business & Digital Supply Chain & Analytics. Dr Roy served as Head Database Marketing & Business Intelligence at Tata-AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
Dr. Swapnajit Chakraborti
Dr. Swapnajit Chakraborti is a full-time professor of Information Management at SPJIMR, Mumbai. Professor Chakraborti's primary expertise and interest is in the area of business analytics including text mining, data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive analytics, big data and various techniques for knowledge discovery in databases.
On the payment of course fees of Rs. 45,000 + Tax and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and certification criteria, participants will be awarded an Executive Certificate in Marketing Analytics by SPJIMR, Mumbai.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions.
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students.
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts.
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals.
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions.
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through a combination of LIVE and recorded lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from SPJIMR. Conceptual discussions and application exercises will be used as the major learning methods for this course. Participants are required to be prepared with the readings before each session. Sessions will be highly interactive in nature and include “in class” exercises.
All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the Live classes or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course.
There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate from SPJIMR as appropriate.
Established in 1981, SPJIMR, a leading school of management in the heart of India’s financial centre, has grown over the years to be recognized as one of the top 10 business schools of India. SPJIMR is a constituent unit of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, India’s premier non-profit that has for over seven decades worked in the cause of education and for preserving and promoting India’s rich cultural heritage. It functions as an autonomous Institute with entrepreneurial agility.
SPJIMR’s mission is to influence, practice and promote value-based growth through pedagogic innovations, proactive industry engagement and pioneering programs in management education. More than 1,000 participants from diverse backgrounds are enrolled at any given time across a range of management programs offered by it.
- Metrics for Brand Management
- Metrics for Product Management
- Metrics for Sales Management
- Market Response Models and their types
- Simple Market Response Models
- Marketing Mix Elements and Interactions
- Regression Techniques
- Propensity to Buy and Propensity to Churn
- Techniques for prediction such as Decision Trees and Logistic regression
- The Segmentation Process
- Segmentation Research
- Segmentation Methods (Cluster Analysis and behaviour based Segmentation)
- Customer Lifetime Value for Contractual Customers who renew subscriptions or Insurance
- Customer Lifetime Value for Non-Contractual customers – Retail
- Allocating Marketing resources between Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Retail Channel Analytics
- Channel Optimization
- Channel Analytics
- Text Mining and Social Media Analytics
- Social Network Analytics
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 45,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 18/05/2018
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 18/05/2018
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment|
Rs. 28,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 18/05/2018
Rs. 17,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/11/2018
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon-122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Do you deal with annual reports, financial ratios and marketing research based data in your work routine? Or do you aspire to master the art of analytics to manage the overflow of data around you? If these sound business to you, then Post Graduate...
Identifying and developing leadership that is aligned for business excellence is a challenge faced by most organizations today. With continuous change in the profile and priorities of the human capital over the years, the nature and style of...
Risk is the main cause of uncertainty in any organisation and can come from both internal and external sources. Thus, companies increasingly focus more on identifying risks and managing them before they even affect the business. The ability to...