Fast track the performance of your business
This course introduces the concept of big data and how it can help business drive decisions, innovation and productivity. This course will help students to gain an understanding of how managers use big data analytics to draw insights, formulate and solve business problems and to support managerial decision making. They will also learn how to use and apply selected data analytics software. This course will benefit students who plan careers in analytics, targeted marketing, predictive modelling and strategic consulting. During the course, students will work on small projects in the area of data mining and data visualization and gain hands on experience. This course is a beginner level course designed for professionals who want to enter the domain of Big Data and Analytics.
Certificate of Completion from SPJIMR
Opportunity to earn Certificate of Completion from SPJIMR.
Hands-on exposure to tools
Hands on practical exposure to Data Mining and Data Visualization tools
Work on small projects in Data Mining
Hands-on experience by working on small projects in the area of data mining & data visualization.
Support managerial decision making
Learn to aid managerial decision making by drawing insights to formulate and solve business problems.
Lectures by eminent faculty from SPJIMR
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from SPJIMR. Guest lectures by Industry experts to provide practical insights into real life challenges.
Course designed by SPJIMR
Course content and structure designed by SPJIMR.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Working knowledge of RDBMS preferred
Prof. Aditi S. Divatia
She teaches courses around Data Structures, Management Information Systems, Systems Design and Object Oriented Analysis, Software Engineering, Database Management Systems, Object Oriented Analysis and more.
On the payment of program fees of Rs.40,000 + Tax and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and certification criteria, participants will be awarded an Executive Certificate in Big Data Analytics by SPJIMR, Mumbai.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Classroom based learning
Interactive session with peer to peer and faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions.
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Excellent course, covering all aspects of Big Data. Also enabling my skill to the next level in the big data technologies.
Ketan G Deshpande
Feb 2017 Batch
I wanted to know what the big data hype was all about and get insights into its basics, so that I can make a future decision whether to pursue a career in the domain or not. I think the decision is clearer to me now.
Smita Anil Gholkar
Feb 2017 Batch
Well experienced and expert staff. Specially, Data Visualization and Data Mining lectures were very interactive and catchy, with clarity in concepts taught. Overall, it was a great experience. Would like to pursue similar courses in future from SPJIMR & Talentedge. Wishing all the best and great success for future batches.
Manager SQA , Diebold Nixdorf
Feb 2017 Batch
The overall experience and journey were good with respected faculty members. Thanks to the Talentedge team for coordinating so well and giving us timely information. Not to forget Ms.Tuli and her team's effort throughout the program. Appreciate her efforts.
Anil Kumar Muduli
Program Manager, Unisys Global Services India
Feb 2017 Batch
Program on the Talentedge platform is very good and conveniently structured. Hardly any technical issues. Feeling good about using the online mode of education.
Freelance Six Sigma Black Belt,
Feb 2017 Batch
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
Raghavendra Rao Nippani
Head - Client Servicing
And And Brand Partner
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through a combination of LIVE and recorded lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by multiple eminent faculty from SPJIMR. The approach to pedagogy combines case studies, application exercises with hands-on tools for some sessions and instrumented feedback with a strong emphasis on concepts and theory. The intent is to encourage intellectual curiosity and open minds to the adventure of ideas.
All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the Live classes or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
There are built-in, periodic evaluations during the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, case study, project or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and to encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same, along with the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a Certificate from SPJIMR, as appropriate.
Established in 1981, SPJIMR, a leading school of management in the heart of India’s financial centre, has grown over the years to be recognized as one of the top 10 business schools of India. SPJIMR is a constituent unit of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, India’s premier non-profit that has for over seven decades worked in the cause of education and for preserving and promoting India’s rich cultural heritage. It functions as an autonomous Institute with entrepreneurial agility.
SPJIMR’s mission is to influence, practice and promote value-based growth through pedagogic innovations, proactive industry engagement and pioneering programs in management education. More than 1,000 participants from diverse backgrounds are enrolled at any given time across a range of management programs offered by it.
- Assessing the maturity for Big Data analytics
- Big data and Enterprise Master Data Management
- Big data Governance
- What is Hadoop?
- The Hadoop Distributed File System
- How MapReduce Works
- Anatomy of a Hadoop Cluster
- Motivation for Hadoop: Requirements for a new approach
- Comparing Hadoop Vs. Traditional systems
- Hadoop Solutions – Big Picture
- NoSQL Databases
- Hadoop ecosystem
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 40,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 06/07/2018
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 06/07/2018
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 06/07/2018
Rs. 15,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 02/07/2018
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon-122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Do you deal with annual reports, financial ratios and marketing research based data in your work routine? Or do you aspire to master the art of analytics to manage the overflow of data around you? If these sound business to you, then Post Graduate...
Identifying and developing leadership that is aligned for business excellence is a challenge faced by most organizations today. With continuous change in the profile and priorities of the human capital over the years, the nature and style of...
Risk is the main cause of uncertainty in any organisation and can come from both internal and external sources. Thus, companies increasingly focus more on identifying risks and managing them before they even affect the business. The ability to...