Market Research & Data Analytics
This data analytics course focuses on building a strong foundation in market research & data analytics for entry-level to mid-level professionals. It will also cover the application of data analytical tools to assist strategic decision-making. The course leans on practical and conceptual approaches that will be addressed through the sophisticated data analytic software.
It aims at providing a good understanding and a hands-on experience of the application of appropriate data analytic tools that are imperative in making effective decisions.
The data analytics course will give an overview to develop strategies based on the findings from the data, to manage the organization. It will create a working knowledge of the research industry, the role of analytics and its relationship to strategy-building.
The course has been designed in close consultation with the industry, to prepare entry-level and experienced professionals for a career in market research & data analytics. It is set to provide the right base for working in analytical teams, in large corporations and outsourcing companies.
3 day on campus module at MICA
Interact face to face with faculty & peers
Gain MICA Alumni status
Participants who successfully complete this course gain the status of MICA alumni.
Learn from the best at MICA
Practical knowledge with use of tools like SAS & SPSS
Convenient schedules for working professionals
Opportunity to earn a PG Certificate from MICA
On successful completion of the course, participants are awarded a certificate of completion by MICA, Ahmedabad.
Course designed in close consultation with the industry
The course has been designed in close consultation with the industry, to prepare entry-level and experienced professionals for a career in market research & data analytics.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
On payment of the full course fee and upon satisfying the requisite attendance criteria and successfully clearing the assessment process of the PG CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN MARKET RESEARCH AND DATA ANALYTICS, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by MICA.
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Convenient class schedule
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
How It Works
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from MICA. The entire approach of this course is to impart domain expertise in market research & data analytics. It will follow a step-by-step approach, in which theoretical concepts will be followed by case studies and practical implementations. Sessions are designed to be interactive and participative. Course Participants will be encouraged to use statistical packages for working on hands-on case studies. The course also covers usage of SPSS and SAS, including writing SAS codes and deriving output. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 75% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate from MICA as appropriate.
MICA (Formerly Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad)
Established in 1991, MICA is the first residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia- Pacific region, dedicated to meeting the integrated marketing communication needs of the industry, government and community.
The institute provides specialists in the field of communications management. Its spirit lies in its grasping of contemporariness, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures the delivery of current, reliable and cost-effective communication management skills. Today, MICA is the alma mater of professionals serving in marketing, marketing research, advertising, media and communications-driven businesses.
MICA is amongst the top ranked business schools in India and the very best for all marketing, brand management, media and communication related courses.
- Market research
- Role of market research & data analytics
- Data analytics for management
- Data collection – primary and secondary
- Preparing data sheet & data processing
- Data summarization: tabulation, cross tabulation, frequency distribution
- Analysis of variance
- Regression analysis
- Simple and multiple regression analysis
- Logistic regression
- Cluster analysis
- Tree classification
- Factor analysis
- Conjoint analysis
- Correspondence analysis
- Advanced multivariate data analysis – Neural network models & structural equation models
- Moving average and Exponential methods
- Decomposition method
- ARIMA models
Recent developments and application areas in Marketing Research.
- Content will be taught through statistical packages; SPSS/PASW, PSPP, R, and SAS
- Participants will be given assignments for hands-on learning of packages.
- Case studies will be discussed for some of the topics.
Participants are expected to develop their own project, collect data and prepare a project report
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 94,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 22/06/2018
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 22/06/2018
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 22/06/2018
Rs. 9,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 20/08/2018
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 05/12/2018
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 05/04/2019
All applications for this course must be made through online registration on the website. As a part of the application process, you will be required to furnish details and copies of your educational qualification and professional work experience.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The course fee is payable in installments as per the installment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Installment 1 or any other subsequent Installments, a Late Fee is levied as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the installment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the installment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the installment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the installment schedule.
- If the Fee Installment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the course and rejoining can be accommodated as per course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same course / another course of prior to commencement of the course. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative course. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
This program is designed to provide a solid foundation in Strategic Management to the participating executives. After going through the program, participants should be able, first, to understand how companies formulate and implement strategies and,...