Media & Entertainment Management
Media & Entertainment (M&E) Industry is no more the subsidiary industry in the economy but has taken the leading seat to become the leader in the Indian market and started contributing substantially to the economy. With the promise to contribute & partner in the growth drive of this domain, MICA offers a 1-year PG Certificate Program in Media & Entertainment Management. This one-year course is set to equip participants to gain knowledge about aspects like M&E ecosystem, cost functions, revenue functions, distribution, sales practices, media planning – buying and emerging platforms. This course is useful for the mid-career media & entertainment industry professionals and enthusiasts looking for an in-depth knowledge and a career path in the sector.
Build effective brand communication strategies
Understand evolving brand communication, in response to changes in consumers' buying behaviour, including consumption of media & entertainment
Cost & revenue functions, media planning & buying
Gain knowledge about aspects like M&E ecosystem, cost & revenue functions, distribution, sales practices, media planning & buying etc.
Deeper understanding of nuances in Business of Media
Contribute and partner in the growth drive of Print, Events, Radio, Television, Animation-Gaming-VFX, Films, OOH, Sports
Become part of a rapidly growing industry
Media & Entertainment industry, in last five years has outperformed many & yet stands tall at 1473 billion INR (EY-FICCI, 2018) market
5-day on-campus module at MICA Ahmedabad
Opportunity to interact with MICA’s faculty face to face and also experience the prestigious campus.
PG Certificate & Alumni Status by MICA
On successful completion of the course, earn a PG Certificate from MICA and the status of being a MICA alumnus.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
Dr. Darshan Ashwin Trivedi
Dr. Trivedi holds a Ph.D. degree in Sociology and Law from Gujarat National Law University. After completing Master’s Degree in Development Communications (Gold Medal), he spent his early career in the development sector. Dr. Trivedi is an area leader in Media and Entertainment Management (MEM) at MICA, India. Dr. Trivedi has been involved as a consultant / professional with M&E industry contributing in the areas of content strategy, content creation, creatives, research, TV-radio-films-digital productions, operations management, starts ups, upscaling of ventures and restructuring of ventures. Dr. Trivedi has worked with many prestigious institutions and organizations across India and abroad.
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a PG Certificate in Media and Entertainment Management issued by MICA.
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participants desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from MICA. Each topic will be taught with the help of case studies, live corporate examples and general discussions. In order to provide greater industry insights, business leaders from the different industries, subject to availability, may be invited to share their experiences. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the program, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a PG Certificate from MICA.
MICA (Formerly Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad)
Established in 1991, MICA is the first residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia- Pacific region, dedicated to meeting the integrated marketing communication needs of the industry, government and community.
The institute provides specialists in the field of communications management. Its spirit lies in its grasping of contemporariness, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures the delivery of current, reliable and cost-effective communication management skills. Today, MICA is the alma mater of professionals serving in marketing, marketing research, advertising, media and communications-driven businesses.
MICA is amongst the top ranked business schools in India and the very best for all marketing, brand management, media and communication related courses.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 125,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 24/01/2019
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 24/01/2019
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 24/01/2019
Rs. 15,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 03/02/2019
Rs. 40,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/06/2019
Rs. 40,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/10/2019
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to:
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The course fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + GST will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + GST will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the course and rejoining can be accommodated as per course guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same course / another course of prior to commencement of the course. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the course. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative course. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserve the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Do you deal with annual reports, financial ratios and marketing research based data in your work routine? Or do you aspire to master the art of analytics to manage the overflow of data around you? If these sound business to you, then Post Graduate...