Learn to formulate & implement strategies for high impact
This program is designed to provide a solid foundation in Strategic Management to the participating executives. After going through the program, participants should be able, first, to understand how companies formulate and implement strategies and, then, to carry out the strategic management process on their own when they are required to do so as managers or consultants.
The specific objectives of the course are:
• Enable participants to understand the strategic management process and the impact of the changing business environment and globalization on it;
• Provide participants an exposure to the fundamental principles and tools of Strategic Management;
• Provide an opportunity to participants to analyze the experiences of companies in strategy making and implementation; and
• Promote strategic thinking among the participants
Integrated view of all functional areas of management
Learn analytical and conceptual skills in formulating and implementing strategy
Learn some of the well-known frameworks
For analyzing industry structure and competitive choices and the logic of organizational decisions regarding New Venturing, Expansion, Internationalization, Diversification, Restructuring, Divestment, Acquisitions and Alliances.
Certificate of completion from IIM Rohtak
On successful completion of the program get a certificate of completion from IIM Rohtak
Pedagogy for practical learning
Mix of Lectures, Discussion, Exercises, Assignments, and Analysis of relevant cases from the industry
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Working professional with minimum of 4 years of work experience
Dr. Rojers P Joseph
Dr. Rojers is a faculty in the Strategic Management Area at Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, since April 2014. He has obtained his PhD in the area of Strategy and IPR from SJM School of Management, IIT Bombay.
Dr. Anish Purkayastha
Dr. Anish Purkayastha is a faculty in the area of Strategic Management at Indian Institute of Management Rohtak. He is a Fellow from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Dr. Mahua Guha
Dr. Mahua Guha is currently an Assistant Professor in the area of Strategic Management at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak. She has taught full-time MBA students, PhD students, executive MBA students and working professionals.
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the Executive Professional Development Program in Strategic Management, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by IIM Rohtak.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Weekend/ Convenient schedule
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIM Rohtak. The program will be primarily taught though a combination of lectures, discussions and case analysis. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, cases and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
There are periodic evaluation components built in as a part of the program. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program. A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. Participants who satisfy the attendance criteria and successfully clear the evaluation components will be awarded a certificate of completion. Participants who have attendance between 60%-70% and have completed the evaluation assignments shall receive a certificate of participation.
About IIM Rohtak
In continuance of the Government’s vision of promoting excellence in managerial education, the eighth Indian Institute of Management was established in Rohtak on November 16, 2009. IIM Rohtak is the only IIM in the Delhi/NCR region. IIM Rohtak aspires to impart knowledge of business disciplines with a unique cross-functional perspective to prepare ethical and innovative leaders for the good of not just the nation, but the world. The institute seeks to build in its students advanced leadership skills, an appreciation for the impact of management systems on the working of organizations, and an understanding of the strategic, economic and operating significance of even the smallest of events in the current and foreseeable socio-economic scenario.
- Concepts and the Process of Strategic Management
- External & Internal Analysis
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Strategy and Competition
- Strategy in High Technology Industries
- Operational Strategy
- Global Strategy
- Strategic Choice & Implementation
- Strategy Evaluation – Balanced Scorecard
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic Change Management and Leadership
- Contemporary Concepts in Strategy : Reverse Innovation BOS/BOP/CSR
- Linking Innovation and Strategy
- Innovation Process
- Design Thinking
- Product, Process and Service Innovation
- Business Model Innovation
- Innovation as a Source of Competitive Advantage
- Risks in International Business
- Economic Integration and Cooperation
- Foreign Market Evaluation & Entry
- International Business Strategy & Operations
- Organization & Control of International Operations
- Models / Frameworks of Strategic Analysis
- Models / Frameworks for Strategic Choice and Strategy for the Future
- Why does a firm need Competitive Intelligence?
- Understanding Competitive Intelligence process
- Indigenous Companies in Emerging Markets and their Strategies.
- Emerging Market Companies Going Global and their Strategies.
- Managing with New Business Models in a Knowledge Economy
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 60,000+ Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 30/08/2017
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 30/08/2017
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 30/08/2017
Rs. 10,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 08/12/2017
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 20/02/2018
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
- The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 2 or Instalment 3, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 15 working days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of the Institute & TE prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the TALENTEDGE & Institute
TALENTEDGE & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that TALENTEDGE or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The program on Advanced Financial Management has been specially designed for working professionals in the corporate finance domain who wish to gain understanding of advanced concepts and techniques required to solve complex financial challenges of...
Strategic decision determines the success of an organization, in the current scenario, all major decision makers and managers would help their organization excel and achieve greater heights with the help of the knowledge in strategic management. The...