Opportunity to learn & get mentored by entrepreneurs & investors
This prestigious course from IIM Rohtak has been designed with a specific purpose: to identify, nurture and support budding entrepreneurs across the country and help realize their dreams. The course imparts essential knowledge of how to start one’s own business venture and the various facets that influence successful set up and operations. Industry experts and present day entrepreneurs share their experiences to provide practical insights. The course concludes with individual mentoring sessions scheduled for participants where budding entrepreneurs, who have developed a business plan as part of the course, get an opportunity to be guided by professionals in the Investor Community on their business idea.
Pitch your B-Plan to Investor Community
Opportunity to present your Business Plan to members of the investor community.
Comprehensive learning covering all aspects of entrepreneurship
From Idea generation to business models to funding and exits.
Certificate of Completion from IIM Rohtak
On successful completion of the course get a certificate of completion from IIM Rohtak.
Sessions from successful Indian Entrepreneurs
Learn from and interact with the investor community and seasoned entrepreneurs to gain practical insights into the entrepreneurial journey.
Who should attend
- Graduation or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution.
- Diploma Holders with past work experience and final year students/interns will be considered on a case to case basis.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
Dr. Rojers P Joseph
Dr. Rojers is a faculty in the Strategic Management Area at Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, since April 2014. He has obtained his PhD in the area of Strategy and IPR from SJM School of Management, IIT Bombay.
Dr. Venkatesh Murthy
Dr. Venkatesha Murthy is a faculty in the area of Business Environment at IIM Rohtak. He holds doctoral degree in the area of Social Sciences from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai.
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the Executive Professional Development Program in Entrepreneurship, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion issued by IIM Rohtak.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes - Not recorded sessions
Dedicated Student Support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students.
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals.
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
AI & ML Powered Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIM Rohtak. The course will be primarily taught though a combination of lectures, discussions and case analysis. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference material, assessments, case studies and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
There are periodic evaluation components built in as a part of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the course. A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. Participants who satisfy the attendance criteria and successfully clear the evaluation components will be awarded a Certificate of Completion. Participants who have attendance between 60%-70% and have completed the evaluation assignments shall receive a Certificate of Participation.
About IIM Rohtak
In continuance of the Government’s vision of promoting excellence in managerial education, the eighth Indian Institute of Management was established in Rohtak on November 16, 2009. IIM Rohtak is the only IIM in the Delhi/NCR region. IIM Rohtak aspires to impart knowledge of business disciplines with a unique cross-functional perspective to prepare ethical and innovative leaders for the good of not just the nation, but the world. The institute seeks to build in its students advanced leadership skills, an appreciation for the impact of management systems on the working of organizations, and an understanding of the strategic, economic and operating significance of even the smallest of events in the current and foreseeable socio-economic scenario.
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 60,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 14/09/2018
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 14/09/2018
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 14/09/2018
Rs. 10,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 11/01/2019
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 20/03/2019
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
- The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 2 or Instalment 3, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 15 working days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of the Institute & TE prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the TALENTEDGE & Institute
TALENTEDGE & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that TALENTEDGE or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Do you deal with annual reports, financial ratios and marketing research based data in your work routine? Or do you aspire to master the art of analytics to manage the overflow of data around you? If these sound business to you, then Post Graduate...
Risk is the main cause of uncertainty in any organisation and can come from both internal and external sources. Thus, companies increasingly focus more on identifying risks and managing them before they even affect the business. The ability to...
The longevity of business depends highly on its marketing strategies so does the success of a product. Marketing itself has evolved and has embraced technology. It has become ever more important to understand the expanse of its impact and the newer...