Enhance Your Analytical Skills to Effectively Strategize Every Business Move
An organization involves a huge principal investment which makes strategizing an essential aspect for running successful internal operations and to get viable returns on the invested money. Realizing the fact that strategic planning is quintessential in successfully assisting a business through any sudden contingencies, organizations are promisingly adapting the strategy management process.
An organizations’ ability to achieve growth and success majorly thus depends on the ability of its senior management and leaders to formulate effective strategies and productively execute them. Their involvement in one or the other phase of the Strategic Management process makes it imperative for them to develop strategical skills and lead the organization onto the success path.
So if you’re an important milestone in the organizations’ decision making process then this course will aid you to contribute to business success and share it through your own professional progress. The objective of this course is to help the participants develop their competence in the Strategic Management process which consists of Strategic Thinking, Strategic Planning, Strategy Execution and Strategy Applications.
Increase business acumen with right set of strategies
Learn to excel in critical decision making process and effectively set strategic directions for organization
Convert conceptual learning into actual business decision
Learn to apply the conceptual learning from the course to actual organizational decision scenarios
Accelerate your leadership graph
Gain structured knowledge of the strategic management process that can help hasten your leadership journey
Learn from eminent faculty of IIM Kozhikode
Lectures imparted by top & experienced faculty
360° understanding of the strategic management process
This course covers all the aspects, like, strategic thinking, planning, execution and strategy applications
Opportunity to earn certificate of completion from IIM Kozhikode
Upon successful completion of course, get certificate of completion from IIM Kozhikode
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in a business enterprise or at least 5 years of experience in a managerial position.
Dr. S. Subramanian
Dr. S. Subramanian is an Associate Professor in the area of Strategic Management at IIM Kozhikode. He has 18 years of experience in management education and taught in the top ranked B-schools in India and abroad. He also has strong industry connection through executive education programs and consulting assignments in the field of Strategic Management. A case study titled ‘Scope e-Knowledge Center’ won the Best Case award in the Case Chase competition conducted at ‘Indian School of Business’ (ISB), Hyderabad in April 2005.
Prof. P Rameshan
Prof. Rameshan has a Ph.D. from India’s oldest IIT and was in the profession of higher education since 1992. He has been associated with IIMs since 1997 and IIM Kozhikode since 2002. During his 21 years with IIMs, he had handled roles of Director, Dean, Professor and Board member. He has extensive experience in executive education and management development.
Post the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance & evaluation criteria of the Professional Certificate Program in Strategic Management, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by IIM Kozhikode . Rest will be awarded a participation certificate.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The course will be delivered through a combination of methods selected from among LIVE lectures, case analysis, discussions, exercises, assignments, group/individual presentations, term projects, quizzes and tests. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials, assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via our SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear doubts.
A minimum of 75% attendance is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. The program may require participants to work on individual/group assignments and/or projects. The main objective of such assignments/projects will be to help the participants apply their conceptual learning in the program to actual organizational decision scenarios. The participants will have to secure the minimum pass marks in the respective evaluation components. Evaluation methodology is the discretion of the faculty. The methodology includes online exams, case analysis, class contribution and any other component as decided by the faculty. Participants who successfully complete the same and satisfy the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a certificate of completion. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate.
About IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode was the fifth Indian Institute of Management, founded by Government of India in collaboration with Government of Kerala at Calicut in the year 1996. IIMK also holds the credit for having pioneered the Interactive Distance Learning (IDL) Program for working executives in India. Having started with 300 class contact hours in 2001-02, the year-long Executive Management Education is today the richest available in the country having 450 class contact hours. The Institute today is a leader in Faculty Development Programmes (FDP) and is the major QIP (Quality Improvement Programme) Centre of the All Indian Council of Technical Education, in the field of management education.
IIMK is also one of the few Centres for Development of Digital Libraries in the world and is a country leader. The Institute also has a strong International Exchange Programme for students and faculty with several leading Management Institutes in EU and ASEAN countries like SDA, Bacconi, Jonkoping, Sweden, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, ESCAP-EAP, France; University of Queensland, Austria, Victoria University of Wellington and so on.
An active member of the Strategic Management Forum, IIMK lays stress on organizing Seminar/Conferences and conducts management programs for teachers. Leading Management Institutions like IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Indore and Lucknow along with MDI, Gurgaon, XLRI, Jamshedpur and IIFT, New Delhi join hands to conduct week long faculty development programme on various subjects in the field of Strategic and general management.
IIM Kozhikode is ranked 5th amongst management institutes in India – According to the report by Business Today on India’s Best B Schools 2013.
- Foundations of Strategy
- Strategic Thinking
- Strategic Intelligence (Strategy Analytics)
- External Analysis
- Internal Analysis
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Operations Strategy
- Organizational Structure & Systems
- Strategy Execution
- Performance Evaluation
- Corporate Governance & Sustainability
- Competitive Dynamics
- Growth & Diversification
- Joint Ventures & Alliances
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Technology Strategy
- Innovation Strategy
- Entrepreneurship & New Ventures
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 80,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 13/12/2018
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 13/12/2018
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 13/12/2018
Rs. 20,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 10/03/2019
Rs. 30,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 05/06/2019
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Registration Form. In case payment is being made online through Credit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form.
As a part of the Application process, please send us the following, initially as a scanned copy by email and subsequently hard copies via post.
- Duly filled program Application Form. Download Application Form
- Copy of your graduation/diploma mark sheet, provisional degree/diploma certificate or degree/diploma certificate.
- Experience certificate/letter from employer certifying the number of years of work experience
If you have opted to pay the Installments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited”, payable at Mumbai, and is sent to the address provided below. Please ensure that you write your Name, Enrollment ID, Course Name, Contact number and Email ID at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order. All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a documentation listed above must be sent to.
The Program Coordinator,
Program in Strategic Management – IIMK,
21, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Data generated by humans and machines has witnessed an exponential growth in the last few years. Businesses are no exception to this phenomenon and are beginning to tap the hidden knowledge using Analytics and Big Data. This course will help the...