Use Big Data Analytics to help your business grow
Data generated by humans and machines has witnessed an exponential growth in the last few years. Businesses are no exception to this phenomenon and are beginning to tap the hidden knowledge using Analytics and Big Data. This big data analytics course will help the participants apply the concepts of big data analytics and statistical applications to varied aspects of managerial decision making. Participants will understand how big data technologies and data mining techniques enable data driven decisions. Participants will learn to apply popular and contemporary technologies in big data ecosystem and statistical packages for applications such as predictive analytics, social network analytics, sentiment analytics, market segmentation etc. Participants will also gain knowledge about production grade analytics and best practices using open-source programming language and machine learning frameworks. This big data analytics course will particularly benefit participants interested in a career in data science, analytics and consulting.
Certification of Completion from IIM Kashipur
Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from IIM Kashipur
Learn to apply techniques to improve decision making
Use Predictive Analytics, Social Network Analytics & Sentiment Analytics for improved decision making
Get Hands on exposure to popular tools
Hands on exposure to popular tools in Business Analytics and Big Data like R, Palisade, Tableau, Python etc.
Master Concepts of Machine learning & their business application
Learn about application of analytics to various business aspects, various concepts of machine learning and their business applications and leveraging big data technologies for analytics
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Knowledge of basic statistics / Maths as a subject in Undergraduate level
- Working knowledge of any statistical package is desirable
Dr. Venkataraghavan K
Before joining academia, Dr. Venkataraghavan K worked as a principal data scientist at a telecom analytics start-up on Big Data Analytics. As a data scientist, he had developed predictive models for customer segmentation and multi-brand loyalty.
Dr. Mayank Sharma
Dr. Mayank Sharma is an Assistant Professor at IIM Kashipur. He completed his Fellow Programme in Management from the IIM Lucknow in IT & Systems.
Dr. Nitin Singh
Dr. Nitin has led projects relating to supply chain analytics, forensics, Big Data, risk and others. He has also contributed actively in research and has several papers in journals & publications like Communications of the ACM, Blackwell and Atlantis.
On the full payment of program fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and certification criteria, participants will be awarded with Business Analytics and Big Data Certification Course from IIM Kashipur.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Convenient class schedule
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Dedicated Student support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Good curriculum covering all the relevant topics. Knowledge of faculty is commendable and LMS was also a good experience. Now I know the areas where I should explore further. I highly recommend this program.
Business Operations Associate Manager, Accenture
May 2017 Batch
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIM Kashipur. The program will be primarily taught though a combination of class exercises, presentations, take-home exercises, simulation and case studies. The course contents are organized in a way so as to provide the participants an introduction on application of analytics to various business aspects, followed by concepts of machine learning and their business applications and finally on leveraging big data technologies for analytics. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts. Participants successfully completing and submitting the assigned project work and presentations will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate of Completion from IIM Kashipur.
About IIM Kashipur
The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is a newer entrant in the elite league of IIMs. The institute aims to nurture and train managers and leaders with a social conscience and the ability to deliver performance and attain excellence across cultures, functions and geographies. The curriculum at IIM Kashipur reflects this diversified educational approach, as does the intellectual capital of its faculty, which is dedicated to achieve the objectives.
IIM Kashipur was established in July 2011, under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow. Its relative newness gives it the flexibility to quickly respond to the rapidly changing global socio-economic conditions and to efficiently adapt the best practices of leading business schools. The rigorous curriculum seeks to instill a passion for knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge to real life scenarios
The institute is located in one of the most densely industrialized regions in the country, with over 180 industries having plants in and around the region and many more coming up. This places the institute, a member of AACSB, in an advantageous position when it comes to ‘Learning by Doing’ via frequent industry interactions and live projects.
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics
- Applications in Corporate Finance
- Applications in Accounting
- Applications in Marketing
- Applications in Operations
- Foundation Principles
- Introduction to Big Data Stacks
- Deploying Big Data Cluster
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Introduction to ETL components and Scripting
- Case studies on machine learning at scale
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 60,000+ Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 16/03/2017
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 16/03/2017
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 16/03/2017
Rs. 10,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 05/05/2017
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 15/07/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.