Learn frameworks and gain practical insights into international business
Strategic decision determines the success of an organization, in the current scenario, all major decision makers and managers would help their organization excel and achieve greater heights with the help of the knowledge in strategic management. The course offers a blend of strategy and international business with the aim to help the managers to develop insights about formulating strategies in the international context.
Blend of Strategy and International Business
Course is aimed at helping managers develop insights about formulating strategies in the international context.
Exposure to Global Business Environment
Helps professionals enable organizational excellence with strategic management in a global set-up.
Premier Ivy League Institute
On successful completion of the course, participants are awarded an appropriate certificate by IIFT.
Learn Practical Aspects
Learn relevant and practical aspects of building and implementing strategies in a global business environment
Live & Interactive Classes
Attend classes from anywhere without taking a break from your job
Learn from the Best at IIFT
Lectures by select, eminent faculty from IIFT New Delhi, along with practical insights from other industry professionals
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Proficiency in English, spoken & written is mandatory.
- Working professional with minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in marketing/business management role.
Dr. Sweta Srivastava Malla
On the payment of all due fees and successful completion of the Executive Development Program in Strategies for International Business, participants will be awarded an appropriate certificate from IIFT, Delhi.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes -Not recorded sessions
Case Study Learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Dedicated Student Support
Student relationship managers for dedicated support for all requirements of the students
Classroom Based Learning
Interactive session with peers and faculty for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
AI & ML Powered Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIFT New Delhi. The course will be primarily taught through a combination of lectures, discussions, exercises and case analysis. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, cases and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this course. There may be some assignments built in as a part of the course which may be in the form of a project or other objective/subjective components as relevant and applicable to the course. Such assignments are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. While the assignments will be discussed by the faculty, no consolidated mark or grade sheets shall be distributed to the participants at the end of the course.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research.
The Institute visualizes its future role as, a catalyst for new ideas, concepts & skills for the internationalization of the Indian economy. The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the student community. An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry.
The Institute’s portfolio of long-term programs is diverse, catering to the requirements of aspiring International Business executives and mid-career professionals alike. IIFT has, over the years, undertaken path-breaking research studies with organizations like WTO, World Bank, UNCTAD and the Ministry of Commerce $amp; Industry, GoI. The Institute has also trained more than 40,000 business professionals across 30 countries in various facets of international business and trade policy via its Management Development Programs.
IIFT New Delhi is ranked 9th in India amongst management institutes.
- Introduction to Strategic Management
- External & Industry Environment
- Internal Resources & Capabilities
- Business Level Strategies
- Corporate & Competitive Strategies
- International Business Strategy, Country Evaluation and Selection
- Strategy Execution and Change Management
- Global Business Environment : An Overview
- Macroeconomic Scenario with special reference to Fiscal and Monetary Policy
- Global Value Chain : India’s Integration with World Economy
- Emerging Trade and FDI Issues impacting Global Business Environment
- Cultural, Political and Legal Environments and their implications for International Business
- Global Financial Environment
- The International Marketing Environment
- Pricing Decisions for International Markets
- Product and Branding Decision for International Markets
- International Distribution Decisions
- International Business Negotiations
- Managing International Business Disputes
- Negotiation: Framing Contracts
- Negotiation in the context of WTO
- International Trade Developments
- EXIM Policy Framework
- EXIM Operations and Documentation
- Customs Clearance of Export and Import Cargo
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 55,000+ GST*
Payment Deadline: 10/10/2018
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 10/10/2018
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 10/10/2018
Rs. 10,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 15/02/2019
Rs. 20,000 + GST*
Payment Deadline: 20/04/2019
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form. Before filling up the Online Application Form please ensure that you follow the checklist below and have all necessary details & documents on hand.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form.
Please ensure that you have the scanned soft copy of your graduation mark sheet, provisional degree certificate or degree certificate to be uploaded as a part of the application form. Once you have completed the Application Form, please print and retain a copy of the same for your records and reference.
If you have opted to pay the Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favouring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited”, payable at Mumbai, and is sent to the address provided below. Please ensure that you write your Name, Enrollment ID, Course Name, Contact number and Email ID at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order. All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a print out of your Online Application Form must be sent to.
The Program Coordinator, IIFT
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Do you deal with annual reports, financial ratios and marketing research based data in your work routine? Or do you aspire to master the art of analytics to manage the overflow of data around you? If these sound business to you, then Post Graduate...
Identifying and developing leadership that is aligned for business excellence is a challenge faced by most organizations today. With continuous change in the profile and priorities of the human capital over the years, the nature and style of...
Risk is the main cause of uncertainty in any organisation and can come from both internal and external sources. Thus, companies increasingly focus more on identifying risks and managing them before they even affect the business. The ability to...