|This prestigious program from IIM Rohtak has been designed with a specific purpose to identify, nurture and support budding young entrepreneurs across the country realize their dreams. The program imparts essential knowledge of how to start one’s own business venture and the various facets that influence successful set up and operations. Industry experts and present day entrepreneurs share their experiences to provide the much needed practical insights and the program concludes with individual mentoring sessions scheduled for participants where budding entrepreneurs who have developed a business plan as a part of the program get an opportunity to be guided by the professionals in the Investor Community on their business idea.|
Pitch your B-Plan to Investor Community
Opportunity to present your Business Plan to members of the investor community
Comprehensive learning covering all aspects of entrepreneurship
From Idea generation to business models to funding and exits
Certificate of completion from IIM Rohtak
On successful completion of the program get a certificate of completion from IIM Rohtak
Sessions from successful Indian Entrepreneurs
Learn from and interact with the investor community and seasoned entrepreneurs to gain practical insights into the entrepreneurial journey
- Business professionals who are entrusted with the task of setting independent business units or P&Ls and who wish to understand the various facets of running a business.
- Working professionals who are serious about starting their own venture
- Women with a strong inclination to set up their own business
- Budding young entrepreneurs who wish to gain structured knowledge of the dynamics of operationalizing a business opportunity
- For Indian Residents
- Rs 60,000+ taxes
- For International Students:
- USD 1400
- Course Commencement: 24 Dec 2017
- Duration of the Course: 04 Months
- Schedule of Classes: Once a week on Sundays from 04.00 p.m. 06.30 p.m. IST
- Graduation or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution.
- Diploma Holders with past work experience and final year students/interns will be considered on a case-to-case basis
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIM Rohtak. The program will be primarily taught though a combination of lectures, discussions and case analysis. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, cases and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
Talentedge is an Ed-Tech firm. We are the first to bring ‘Live & Interactive’ anywhere learning in digital format. Talentedge offers exclusive courses jointly with world leading institutes and corporates. Our ability to recreate classroom type interactions in the virtual world has struck a chord with over 3, 00,000 individuals and corporate learners, facilitating a social collaborative learning experience in digital space. We enable working professionals to plan their future course of action and fast track their careers. Talentedge is changing the way India learns. Talentedge is one of the first Ed-Tech organizations to be credited with an ISO: 9001-2008 certification.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Opportunity Identification – Generating ideas
- Positioning as an Entrepreneur – Starting Your own Business
- Developing an Effective Business Model
- Industry and Competitor Analysis
- Building and Presenting a Business Plan
- Preparing the Legal and Ethical Foundation for a Startup – Types of startups and licensing systems, GST, MSME etc.
- Evaluating the Financial Strength of a New Venture/Project
- Getting Financing or Funding
- Types of Sources – VCs, Angel funding, PE etc.
- Building a New-Venture Team
- Marketing Strategies for New Ventures
- IT Systems for New Ventures
- The Importance of Intellectual Property
- Strategies for New Venture Growth
- Talent Acquisition and Management for New Ventures
- The Valuation Challenge in Entrepreneurship
- Intrapreneurship in Action
- Environment and sustainability, and new ventures
- Exit strategies for a New Venture and Trends in India
- Mentoring Session with members of Investor Community (For Participants with Business Plans)
Dr. Rojers P Joseph
Dr. Rojers is a faculty in the Strategic Management Area at Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, since April 2014. He has obtained his PhD in the area of Strategy and IPR from SJM School of Management, IIT Bombay.
Dr. Venkatesh Murthy
Dr. Venkatesha Murthy is a faculty in the area of Business Environment at IIM Rohtak. He holds doctoral degree in the area of Social Sciences from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai.