Discover the leader in you
The pace of change in organizations has increased manifold in recent times. Improvement in processes, structures, systems are often being attempted with an objective of achieving better efficiency. Most change initiatives fail to achieve their desired objectives due to lack of skills among managers driving the change. If change programs are to succeed, there should be able managers at each level with a know-how of leadership and change management concepts, tools and techniques. This program will offer insight into theories and application of leadership and change management with an emphasis on learning knowledge, skills and values.
Get certified by XLRI
Opportunity to earn Certificate of Completion from XLRI.
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from XLRI
Experienced faculty from XLRI and Industry experts provide practical insights into everyday issues.
Course content & structure by XLRI
The content and structure of this program has been designed entirely by XLRI.
Easy to use technology interface
Learn anytime, anywhere without any complicated hardware or software installations required.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- Diploma Holders with relevant work experience may be considered on a case by case basis.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Working professionals with a minimum of 3 years of experience as on 01 January 2017.
Dr. Jitendra Singh
Prof. Jitendra Singh, who has had long and distinguished stints as academician at XLRI and as a Business Executive with Tata Steel, has a combined experience of more than four decades.
Dr. Rahul Chandra Sheel
Prof. Rahul Sheel teaches organizational change to executive participants and regular students of XLRI.
On the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and evaluation/certification criteria of the Executive Program in Leadership and Change Management, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by XLRI
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Convenient class schedule
Learn without quitting job
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via Internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The pedagogy will comprise of theoretical lectures, case discussions, group-based problem solving, simulations and leadership seminars imparted by XLRI’s faculty. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There may be built-in, periodic evaluations through the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and to encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a certificate of completion by XLRI.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
- Basics of Leadership development
- Theories of Leadership – Trait, Skill, Situational, Path-Goal
- Delegating successfully
- Leadership in a team
- Managing relationships
- Social Network perspective to Leadership development
- Women Leadership
- Measuring Leadership –Tools and Techniques
- The Moral Challenges of Leadership – Ethical Leadership
- Leadership across cultures
- Leading across generations
- Leadership and decision making
- Introduction to Organizational Change
- Organizational change model – What & How?
- Conducting problem analysis
- Strategies to reduce resistance against change
- Communicating change effectively
- Using power and influence
- Changing organizational culture
- Positive organizational change
- Change management tools
- Managing change for Talent development
- Managing a change in matrix
- Measuring change
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 67,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 24/01/2017
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 24/01/2017
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 26,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 17/01/2017
Rs. 15,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 16/01/2017
Rs. 26,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 20/03/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to:
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The curriculum of this program covers the topics necessary to learn the details of the investment research process and to help participants make informed decisions by using fundamental and annual report analysis as well as quantitative tools of...