Let your business grow digitally
This program is intended for executives or teams of professionals employed in marketing, advertising, branding, communications or sales that want to gain skills of engaging in marketing on the web using latest digital marketing techniques. It is also suitable for individuals seeking to employ digital marketing to advance their individual careers. The objective of this program is to help participants understand what constitutes digital marketing and its role in the larger context of marketing, business and industry. Participants will also learn the strategic use of digital marketing as a measurable, actionable and effective marketing program.
Get a certificate from XLRI
Opportunity to earn Certificate of Participation from XLRI
Access to Online Simulation game
Practical learning of Email marketing, SEO, SEM and Content Marketing through an Online Simulation game.
Case studies, class exercises for hands on learning
This program uses case studies and class exercises to help participants develop hands on skills applicable in practical scenarios.
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from XLRI
Experienced faculty from XLRI and Industry experts provide practical insights into everyday issues.
Course content and structure by XLRI
The content and structure of this program has been designed entirely by XLRI.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- Diploma Holders with relevant work experience may be considered on a case by case basis
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
For Indian and International Participants – Interns or Working professionals.
Prof. Arpita Srivastava
Prof. Arpita Srivastava has nine years of post–MBA experience in teaching and research. She has studied mass communication, English literature along with marketing management and has strong base in marketing communications.
On the payment of all due fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and evaluation/certification criteria of the Executive Programme in Digital Marketing, participants will be awarded a certificate of participation, issued by XLRI.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
How it works
The classes for this program will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Direct To Device platform. The pedagogy will comprise of case studies, interactive sessions, project work and class exercises imparted by XLRI’s faculty in order to help participants gain the knowledge, understanding, and hands-on skills to immediately apply their learning in the workplace. Additionally, participants opting for Certificate of Completion will be assigned project work and presentations that will be evaluated by the Faculty in addition to providing individual feedback.
All participants will also be granted 24X7 access to Talentedge’s Cloud Campus comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the program. Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program related queries offline on the Cloud Campus.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There may be are periodic evaluations built in through the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria and project work and presentation will be awarded a certificate of completion by XLRI. Participants who opt out of the evaluated exercises and project presentations and meet the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a certificate of participation by XLRI.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 62,000+ Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 10/03/2016
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 10/03/2016
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Certificate of Participation
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 10/03/2016
Certificate of Completion
Rs. 30,000 + Taxes*
Rs. 12,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 11/03/2016
Rs. 15,000 + Taxes*
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 15/05/2016
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes*
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Risk quantification has emerged as a very important component to a firm’s financial well-being. This course provides training on the usage of tools used in quantification of financial risk (including market risk, credit risk and operational risk)...
Today every business is trying to engage with data science in one form or another. Unfortunately, very few businesses have been able to even grasp the idea of what constitutes data science, let alone a useful or profitable implementation of the...