Build on your people management skills
Effective management of human capital is critical to success of most organizations. The function of HR is key to an organization as is enables achievement of its strategic goals. However, managing organizational performance poses immense challenge to many HR leaders due to lack of competent HR professionals. This program provides a comprehensive understanding of Human Resource Management and prepares participants for HR Leadership roles in the global environment. XLRI has partnered with SHRM - India in this program to support capability building of HR professionals. Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) being the world’s largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management perfectly complements the academic expertise of XLRI.
Certificate of Completion from XLRI
Earn Certificate from XLRI and Global HR Certification from SHRM through one program.
Based on SHRM’s Global Body
Course content based on SHRM’s Global Body of Competency and Knowledge –covering both Behavioural and Technical competencies.
Auto register for SHRM’s Tech Conference 2017
Registration for SHRM’s Tech Conference 2017 in April 2017, as per prevailing student registration slab.
Special sessions organised by SHRM
Interact with senior HR practitioners through special sessions organised by SHRM.
SHRM Internet Membership
Avail SHRM Internet Membership at special price of INR 4500 (Discount of INR 1200).
Prepare for global HR certifications
Aids preparation for Global SHRM CP & SCP Certification and Eligibility to earn global HR certification – SHRM CP/SCP (Additional exam and exam-fees applies)
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with minimum of 2 years of work experience in the field of HR as on 01 March 2017.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country with minimum of 2 years of work experience in the field of HR as on 01 March 2017.
- MBA from a recognized university or Institution in their respective country with minimum of 1 year of work experience in the field of HR as on 01 March 2017.
- Managers, with a minimum of 5 years of work experience planning career shift to HR roles or positions involving people management responsibilities.
Dr. R. K. Premarajan
Dr R. K. Premarajan has more than 25 years of experience as an academic and as a practitioner. His areas of teaching, research and consulting include, Competency Based HRM, Career Development, Psychological Testing, and Organizational Structure and Design.
On payment of the full program fee and upon satisfying the requisite attendance criteria and successfully clearing the assessment process of the Executive Development Programme in HR Management, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion issued by XLRI. All participants of this program will also be eligible to receive a certificate of Participation from SHRM on the completion of the program.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
How it works
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Direct To Device platform. The pedagogy will comprise of lectures and case discussions imparted by XLRI’s HR faculty. Select industry experts would also be included to provide practical insights. Concepts will be explained using real life and industry relevant examples.
All participants will also be granted 24X7 access to Talentedge’s Cloud Campus comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the program. Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program related queries offline on the Cloud Campus.
Besides aiming to up-skill the participants with the advanced concepts in the field of HR, the contents of this program have also been integrated with the SHRM Competency Model. This would also help participants desirous of applying for the SHRM certification in their preparation for certification exams, conducted independently by SHRM. Participants of this program will also be given access to preparatory materials required for the SHRM SCP and CP certifications.
A minimum of 80% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. The program comprises of 7 components and there are periodic evaluation components built in as a part of the program. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
- Role of HR in Organizations
- Structure of the HR Function
- HR In the Global Context
- Business and HR Strategy
- Change and culture metrics
- Approaches for linking organizational and HR Strategies
- Employee lifecycle phases
- Employer Branding
- Competency Based Recruitment and Selection
- Recruitment and Selection approaches
- Social media in recruitment
- Employee Engagement
- Industrial relations
- Employment Law and Regulations
- Employee Collectives and their Dynamics
- Disciplinary techniques
- Grievance Handling
- Managing Exit
- Alternative dispute resolution techniques
- Collective bargaining process
- Contract administration techniques
- International Labor Organization labor standards
- Changing Role of Learning & Development
- Training design and implementation
- Adult Learning and Learning theories
- Career Development and Career Management
- Leadership Development
- Measuring L&D Effectiveness
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Pay practices, policies, approaches, systems, and issues
- Benefits & Perquisites
- Total Rewards philosophy
- Managing international assignments
- Performance Management Systems & Processes
- Performance management theories, structures, and approaches
- Multi Rater Feedback Systems
- Analytical Foundations of HR Measurement
- Predictive Analytics
- Impacting Productivity and the Bottom Line
- Predictive Management
- Balanced Scorecard and HR scorecard
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Organizational Structure and Design
- Organizational Culture
- Organizational Change
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 95,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 09/03/2017
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 09/03/2017
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 09/03/2017
Rs. 30,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 10/03/2017
Rs. 35,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 10/06/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name (which is ECPHRM-01) and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The curriculum of this program covers the topics necessary to learn the details of the investment research process and to help participants make informed decisions by using fundamental and annual report analysis as well as quantitative tools of...