Get Digital Marketing Certified from XLRI - One of the top 5 Bschools in India
This program is intended for sales and marketing executives who want to take advantage of digital marketing techniques to improve their and their company’s performance. Early career sales/marketing/advertising and IT professionals looking for a career shift to digital marketing will find this program useful. Entrepreneurs willing to adapt digital marketing for their business growth will benefit from this program.
The learning objectives of this program are
• To understand how digital technology or media can impact firm’s tactical marketing activities and drive firm’s performance.
• To understand how to apply different digital marketing techniques.
• To align digital marketing activities with the firm’s marketing strategy.
• To manage digital content and apply analytics for effective digital marketing.
To accomplish above objectives, participants will be exposed to different digital marketing techniques (e.g., search engine marketing, social media, mobile marketing, and content management) during the course. Through this program, participants will be able to appreciate the importance and effectiveness of digital marketing.
By the end of the course, participants may
• Apply digital marketing techniques employing web, mobile and social media for firm’s marketing activities.
• Use digital marketing tools for managing digital campaign
• Manage in-house/outsourced digital marketing activities
Certificate from XLRI
Opportunity to earn Certificate of Completion from XLRI upon successful course completion
Hands-on with tools
In depth learning provided by imparting learning on digital marketing techniques, tools and analytics using data labs
Capstone Project - Practical Application
Get hands-on with real life application of what you learn in the class
Live & Interactive online classes - NOT Recorded videos
Real classroom experience - Interact & Learn More
Who Should Attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- The minimum work experience for the program is 24 months that may be waived for MBAs.
Dr. Soumyakanti Chakraborty
Dr. Soumyakanti Chakraborty joined XLRI Information Systems Area in 2009. His primary teaching interests include Business Modeling, Strategies of Information and Network Industries.
Dr. RAVI SHEKHAR KUMAR
Dr. Ravi Shekhar Kumar joined XLRI marketing area in 2012. His research and teaching interest lies in Digital Marketing, Brand Equity, Experiential Marketing and Healthcare Marketing.
Candidates who successfully complete the course and fulfill all attendance and evaluation criteria will receive certification of completion from XLRI. Candidates who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate by XLRI.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Hands-on learning using real life exercise and Captsone Project
Weekend/ Convenient schedule
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
How it works
The classes for this programme will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge Direct To Device platform.
The pedagogy will comprise concepts and frameworks, hands-on sessions on digital marketing tools, use-cases, case studies, interactive sessions, project work and class exercises imparted by XLRI’s faculty and industry experts. The participants will have opportunity to work on data lab consisting of live industry data. Participants are expected to complete an industry relevant Capstone project with the guidance from faculty.
This program is mostly hands-on and so it is recommended, though not a necessity that participants have two devices – one to follow the lecture, and the other for hands-on practice on digital tools.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria, will be awarded a certificate of completion by XLRI. Participants who are unable to clear the evaluation criteria but have the requisite attendance will be awarded a participation certificate by XLRI.
XLRI is one of India’s leading management school based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established in 1949 as the Xavier Labor Relations Institute, by Fr. Quinn Enright, XLRI is acknowledged as India’s oldest business management school.
XLRI with its single vision of Magis, i.e., pursuit of excellence, focuses on three areas: academic excellence, personal values and social concern. XLRI spares no effort to make its curriculum world-class and deliver it in the most effective manner. It constantly scans the developments in business and in society and tries to pro-act to meet the challenges. Its world-class faculty with its commitment and deep sense of service delivers the curriculum very effectively.
Consistently being acknowledged as the Best “HR Course” in Asia–Pacific, it has also been recognized for its research acumen by the London Business School and is ranked among top 5 research schools in India cutting across management and technical institutes. For more details, visit www.xlri.ac.in
XLRI features consistently among the top 5 business schools of the country. In 2012 XLRI was ranked No. 4 among top 75 B-schools in India across Private and Government sector by Outlook India. Among other rankings, it was ranked #5 by the 2012 edition of CNBC-TV18′ s Top B-Schools in India, #4 by the Business Today 50 best business schools of 2012, #3 by Business World B Schools Unplugged.
Fees & Dates
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 80,000+ Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 23/11/2017
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 23/11/2017
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 23/11/2017
Rs. 20,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 15/12/2017
Rs. 30,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 15/03/2018
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “XLRI Jamshedpur” payable at Jamshedpur and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The Executive Certificate Program in Leadership and Strategic Management is a uniquely practical and relevant program designed to drive powerful insights that participants can apply immediately to become better leaders and accelerate their careers....
This program is designed to provide a solid foundation in Strategic Management to the participating executives. After going through the program, participants should be able, first, to understand how companies formulate and implement strategies and,...