Make your mark in the fashion business
This program is designed with an intent to provide the participants with a comprehensive exposure to various aspects of managing the fashion business. Participants are expected to gain an understanding of the mediums of fashion and appreciate the nuances of merchandising and marketing in the fashion business. The program also offers knowledge of operating in a global environment and the opportunities and challenges therein. Having been designed by the very best in the industry, the curriculum has been kept innovative, relevant and of the highest standards of quality to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary for a business management career in the fashion industry.
Certificate from Parsons School of Design
Noncredit certificate in Fashion Business Management taught by faculty from The New School's Parsons School of Design.
Learn from the industry practitioners
Guest Lectures by practitioners from the fashion industry.
Content & structure by Parsons
The program’s content and structure have been designed by Parsons.
Learn from Anywhere
No need to travel to an institute or training center. Learning continues even if you are traveling or not available at any specific location.
Who should attend
- Graduates or Diploma Holders from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- Interns/Students will be considered on a case to case basis.
- Working professionals will be given preference.
Gretchen Harnick is a Part Time Instructor of Fashion Marketing at Parsons and The New School University. She also currently teaches in the Masters of Luxury Management program at Skema Business School in China and France.
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the program, participants will be awarded a certificate in Fashion Business Management issued by Parsons School of Design, New York.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Public Relations & Corporate Communications
Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy India
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through a combination of live and recorded virtual lectures by experienced and eminent faculty from Parsons School of Design, New York, as well as industry practitioners, that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our Cloud Campus through which students may access course presentations and a rich variety of relevant reference materials, case studies, assignments and assessments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus, to raise questions and clear doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the virtual lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this programme. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully clear the same in along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded the Certificate as appropriate.
About Parsons School of Design
Parsons is a globally-recognized art and design school located in New York City. Parson’s enlightened approach to design education and sustainability results in a passionate commitment to improving all aspects of society through inquiry, radical ideas, iterative experimentation, and creative collaboration. Parsons is organized into five schools—Art, Media and Technology; Fashion; Constructed Environments; Art and Design History and Theory; and Design Strategies. This structure facilitates specialization in a given field while enabling interdisciplinary and cross-school scholarship that affords designers the broad design perspective they need in today’s professional world. Additionally, Parsons students’ benefit greatly from its integration within a research and liberal arts university, The New School.
A leader in art and design education since its founding in 1896, Parsons has cultivated outstanding artists, designers, scholars, business people, and community leaders for more than a century. Parsons has had a presence in Paris since 1921. Parsons alumni have gone on to work in the following firms: Tommy Hilfiger, Theory, Proenza Schouler, Givenchy, U magazine, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Nicole Miller, Roger Vivier.
Parsons and The New School are fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Parsons is also an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).
Parsons is ranked #1 school in Art & Design in the U.S. and 2nd in the world by QS World University Rankings 2015. BoF’s Global Fashion School Rankings 2015 ranks Parsons as 2nd in the “Most Influential” category and 4th in the “Best Overall” category.
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 65,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 12/07/2016
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 12/07/2016
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 12/07/2016
Rs. 15,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 20/07/2016
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 10/09/2016
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Registration Form. Before filling up the Online Application Form please ensure that you follow the checklist below and have all necessary details & documents on hand.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. Once you have completed the Application Form, please print and retain a copy of the same for your records and reference.
If you have opted to pay the Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited”, payable at Mumbai, and is sent to the address provided below. Please ensure that you write your Name, Enrollment ID, Course Name, Contact number and Email ID at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order. All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a print out of your Online Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The curriculum of this program covers the topics necessary to learn the details of the investment research process and to help participants make informed decisions by using fundamental and annual report analysis as well as quantitative tools of...