Sell your product better with shopper marketing
Shopper Marketing goes much beyond in-store promotions. It is a customer-centric philosophy that helps in the long term development and health of a brand. Being a critical element of the marketing mix, no brand can ignore it.
This program on Retail and Shopper Marketing would help participants in understanding how the target consumers behave as shoppers in different channels/ formats and leverage the insights gained for the benefit of all involved, including Manufacturers, Retailers, Consumers and Shoppers.
Participants are also expected to gain an understanding of how to manage communications for Shopper marketing in a highly competitive environment.
PG Certificate from MICA
Opportunity to earn a PG Certificate from MICA.
Learn from the best
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from MICA and industry professionals.
Practical insights into Shopper marketing
Practical insights into current dynamics of Shopper marketing and advanced retailing concepts.
Keep up with the latest trends
Case studies and industry context to understand current and emerging trends.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Working professionals will be given preference. However, interns may be considered on a case-to -case basis.
Dr. Mini Mathur
Dr. Mini Mathur has been with MICA for about 14 years. She has worked in the industry in business development and marketing roles for over 3 years and been in academics for nearly 16 years.
On the payment of program fees and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and certification criteria, participants will be awarded a PG Certificate in Retail and Shopper Marketing by MICA.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Convenient class schedule
Learn without quitting job
Public Relations & Corporate Communications
Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy India
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
How it works
MICA (Formerly Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad)
Established in 1991, MICA is the first residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia- Pacific region, dedicated to meeting the integrated marketing communication needs of the industry, government and community.
The institute provides specialists in the field of communications management. Its spirit lies in its grasping of contemporariness, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures the delivery of current, reliable and cost-effective communication management skills. Today, MICA is the alma mater of professionals serving in marketing, marketing research, advertising, media and communications-driven businesses.
MICA is amongst the top ranked business schools in India and the very best for all marketing, brand management, media and communication related courses.
- Introduction to Economics
- Financial Management
- Culture and Communications
- Introduction to Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Retail Evolution and Environment
- Retail Formats
- Online retail / e-tail
- Multichannel – web, mobile and physical
- Retail Management Functions
- Essentials of Shopper Marketing and Retail
- Shopper Behavior – understanding the complex decisions
- IT in Retail
- Trip types and Shopper types
- Shopping currencies
- Shopper Marketing Process
- Retail Media
- Retail Communications Mix
- Retail Formats – Types of retailers
- Category Management
- Merchandising and Buying
- Location and Site selection
- Visual Merchandising, Store Design & Layout
- Store Operations
- Retail Distribution and Logistics
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 60,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 24/01/2017
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 24/01/2017
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 17/01/2017
Rs. 10,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 02/02/2017
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 10/04/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana. INDIA
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The curriculum of this program covers the topics necessary to learn the details of the investment research process and to help participants make informed decisions by using fundamental and annual report analysis as well as quantitative tools of...