LEARN MARKETING AS PRATICISED BY THE PROS
This program is designed with an aim to provide students a 360 degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and brand building. A sound understanding of such fundamentals helps students appreciate concepts of segmentation, targeting, positioning differentiating, pricing and branding strategies which are necessary to design effective marketing and branding strategies for the organization. The program concludes with sessions on integrated communication and digital marketing which are extremely relevant in the growing e-world.
Get a PG Certificate from MICA
On successful completion of the course, get a PG Certificate in Marketing and Brand Management from MICA
Case Studies and Examples from Industry
Gain practical knowledge with real case studies and current examples from the Industry
MICA Alumni status
Gain MICA Alumni status on the successful completion of the program
Learn from the best at MICA
Lectures imparted by experienced and eminent professors from MICA
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- For Indian and International Participants – Interns/Working professionals.
- For company-nominated candidates, the educational qualification criterion may be relaxed in cases where participants have prior experience in Marketing.
Dr. Falguni Vasavada-Oza
Program Director - Dr. Falguni Vasavada-Oza is a double gold medalist working as an Associate Professor, the Head of the Marketing Area and the Chairperson of Online Programmes at MICA. Prior to MICA, she has worked with the MBA Department of Saurashtra University and Christ College.
Dr. Anita Basalingappa
Dr. Anita Basalingappa is a Professor in Marketing and Chairperson - Research and FPM. Prior to joining MICA, she was associated with Vishesh Advertising Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and Karnatak University, Dharwad.
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the program, participants will be awarded a PG Certificate in Marketing and Brand Management issued by MICA.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Convenient class schedule
Learn without quitting job
Brand marketing and management are atop every company’s priority list today. These two facets make or break a brand, especially given today’s cut-throat competitive environment. In this context, the Marketing and Brand Management course offered by MICA with Talentedge prepares one to be ahead in the game in a systematic manner. The space is assessed, potential threats are identified and the most viable future road-map is chalked out. The course encourages one to think “out-of-the-box” in order to ensure that every brand gets its moment in the sun in an otherwise crowded space.
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics), Mahindra Comviva
Jun 2016 Batch
This has been a wonderful learning experience with Talentedge, pursuing this PG Certificate Program in Marketing & Brand Management from MICA. The level of knowledge imparted by eminent faculties & industry professional is excellent. Also, the level of togetherness that the program co-ordinator has managed to bring about the group, by connecting everyone through various social platforms is absolutely brilliant. Overall, it has been an awesome experience.
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East, Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Oct 2015 Batch
I joined this course (Certificate Programme in Brand Management & Advertising) hoping for gaining an insight into advertising. Didn't expect much out of it since it was an online program; however, I was proven wrong. The interaction that I've had with my classmates and the faculty's approach to teaching was way better than other online programs. Dr. Falguni & Dr. Anita had a practical 'learning- oriented' methodology and it was an interactive platform. Aditi, our student relations manager was always available to address our challenges. The class comprised of students across various backgrounds and it was an amazing experience. I'd vote for this one. Good job TalentEdge Team & thanks a tonne to MICA.
Marketing, Zimmer Biomet
Jun 2016 Batch
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Public Relations & Corporate Communications
Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy India
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
How it works
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Direct to Device platform. The pedagogy will comprise of lectures and case discussions imparted by MICA’s faculty. The program will also include guest lectures by members from the Investor community as well as Entrepreneurs to provide practical insights. All participants will also be granted 24X7 access to Talentedge’s Cloud Campus comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the program. Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other programrelated queries offline on the Cloud Campus.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There may be periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program and are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. While the results/feedback on such assignments will be provided, no consolidated mark or grade sheets shall be distributed to the Participants at the end of the course.
MICA (Formerly Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad)
Established in 1991, MICA is the first residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia- Pacific region, dedicated to meeting the integrated marketing communication needs of the industry, government and community.
The institute provides specialists in the field of communications management. Its spirit lies in its grasping of contemporariness, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures the delivery of current, reliable and cost-effective communication management skills. Today, MICA is the alma mater of professionals serving in marketing, marketing research, advertising, media and communications-driven businesses.
MICA is amongst the top ranked business schools in India and the very best for all marketing, brand management, media and communication related courses.
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 70,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 28/04/2017
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 28/04/2017
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 28/04/2017
Rs. 15,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 02/06/2017
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 05/08/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The curriculum of this program covers the topics necessary to learn the details of the investment research process and to help participants make informed decisions by using fundamental and annual report analysis as well as quantitative tools of...