Grow your business with Digital Marketing
This course has been designed with an objective to familiarize participants with key aspects of digital marketing. The participant is expected to gain working knowledge in digital marketing domain and develop an understanding of the framework within online marketing businesses and its operations.
Get a PG Certificate from MICA.
Opportunity to earn a PG Certificate in Digital Marketing from MICA.
Learn from the best at MICA
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from MICA, along with guest lectures on practical insights from other seasoned industry professionals.
Exposure to the latest trends
Stay up to date with latest trends in Digital Marketing.
Learn to leverage various Digital Marketing channels
Gain deeper understanding of the Why, What and How of leveraging various Digital Marketing Channels.
Master various Digital Marketing tools
Hands-on practice on Digital Marketing Tools (across various channels) to move rapidly and profitably against Competition.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- For Indian and International Participants – Interns or Working professionals.
Amit has over 18 yrs. of experience in strategic media planning & media research in India, Middle East, and West Africa & South East Asia. Apart from being an Adjunct Professor of Digital Communications Management at MICA, he heads the digital function in PLAN B Communications based out of Bangalore.
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the program, participants will be awarded a PG Certificate in Digital Marketing by MICA.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Be a part of rich Alumni Network
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Marketing and Communication
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Direct To Device platform. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from MICA.
All participants will also be granted 24X7 access to Talentedge’s Cloud Campus comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the program. Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program related queries offline on the Cloud Campus.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There may be are periodic evaluations built in through the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Participants who successfully complete the same along with the requisite attendance criteria and assignments will be awarded a PG Certificate by MICA.
MICA (Formerly Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad)
Established in 1991, MICA is the first residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia- Pacific region, dedicated to meeting the integrated marketing communication needs of the industry, government and community.
The institute provides specialists in the field of communications management. Its spirit lies in its grasping of contemporariness, addressing the needs of an ever-changing environment. The MICA brand assures the delivery of current, reliable and cost-effective communication management skills. Today, MICA is the alma mater of professionals serving in marketing, marketing research, advertising, media and communications-driven businesses.
MICA is amongst the top ranked business schools in India and the very best for all marketing, brand management, media and communication related courses.
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Advantages of digital medium over other medium
- Digital medium in today’s marketing plan
- Basics of Search Marketing – Organic & Paid Search Results
- Overview of Google AdWords
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Tracking the success of SEM
- Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- On-page & Off-page Optimization
- Digital measurement landscape
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Interpreting the data in Google Analytics
- Different Social Media Channels
- Social Media for Various Businesses – B2C & B2B
- Measuring Social Media ROI
- Content Marketing – Story telling in social media
- The Basics of Email Marketing
- The Concept of A/B Testing & it’s use in Email Marketing
- Different Kinds of Display Marketing
- The Display Marketing ecosystem
- Retargeting & Dynamic Retargeting
- Different kinds of Mobile Marketing
- The Mobile Marketing ecosystem
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 70,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 08/10/2016
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 08/10/2016
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 30,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 08/10/2016
Rs. 15,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 10/10/2016
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 15/12/2016
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The curriculum of this program covers the topics necessary to learn the details of the investment research process and to help participants make informed decisions by using fundamental and annual report analysis as well as quantitative tools of...