Make use of Data Analytics to deliver your business goals
This program is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and application of Data Mining and Analytics as an efficient aid to effective decision making process. At the end of the program, participants must be able to understand data, methods of quantitative analysis, concepts of data mining, data warehousing, predictive, descriptive and prescriptive analytics, such as insight into advanced applications including Social Media Data Analytics, Anomaly Detection etc.
Get certified by IIT-R
Opportunity to earn Certificate of Completion from IIT Roorkee.
Insights into Data Mining & Analytics.
Gather unique insights into critical aspects of Data Mining and Analytics
Program designed entirely by IIT-R
Content and structure of this program has been entirely designed by IIT Roorkee
Learn from the best at IIT-R
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from IIT Roorkee and Industry experts.
Who should attend?
For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country
Formal or informal knowledge of Database Management Systems
Dr. Durga Toshniwal
Dr. Durga Toshniwal is working as Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India.
On the payment of all due fees and successful completion of the program, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion in Executive Program In Data Mining and Analytics, issued by IIT- Roorkee.
Live & Interactive Classes
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Public Relations & Corporate Communications
Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy India
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Raghavendra Rao Nippani
Head - Client Servicing
And And Brand Partner
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
How it works
The classes for this program will be held through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Direct To Device platform. The pedagogy will comprise of lectures and case discussions imparted by IIT Roorkee’s faculty. Select industry experts would also be included to provide practical insights.
All participants will also be granted 24X7 access to Talentedge’s Cloud Campus comprising of learning aids, study materials, reference materials, assessments, case studies and assignments etc. as per the requirement of the program. Students can chat real time with the professors during the live class and also post all other program related queries offline on the Cloud Campus.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There may be periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program and are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. While the results/feedback on such assignments will be provided, no consolidated mark or grade sheets shall be distributed to the Participants at the end of the course.
About IIT Roorkee
The Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee completed 150th year of its existence in October 1996. On September 21, 2001, an Ordinance issued by the Government of India declared it as the nation’s seventh Indian Institute of Technology. The Ordinance is now converted into an Act by the Parliament to make IIT, Roorkee as an “Institution of National Importance”.
Since its establishment, the Institute has played a vital role in providing the technical manpower and know-how to the country and in pursuit of research. It ranked amongst the best technological institutions in the world and has contributed to all sectors of technological development. It has also been considered a trend-setter in the area of education and research in the field of science, technology, and engineering.
The Institute offers Bachelor’s Degree courses in 10 disciplines of Engineering and Architecture and Postgraduate’s Degree in 55 disciplines of Engineering, Applied Science, Architecture and planning. The Institute has facility for doctoral work in all Departments and Research Centres.
IIT Roorkee is ranked 4 by India Today’s survey on India’s Best Engineering Colleges in 2014. The QS World University Rankings 2014 ranks IIT Roorkee amongst the top 500 across the globe and 70 in Asia.
- Motivation and Significance of Data Mining
- Data Mining Functionalities
- Interestingness Measures
- Classification of Data Mining System
- Major Issues in Data Mining
- Motivation and Significance
- Data Summarization
- Data Cleaning
- Data Integration and Transformation
- Data Reduction Techniques
- Data Discretization & Concept Hierarchy Generalization
- Data Warehouse Definition
- Multidimensional Data Models
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- OLAP Server Types
- Overview of Online Analytical Processing and Mining
- Efficient Methods for Data Cube Computation
- Discovery Driven Exploration of Data Cubes
- Complex Aggregation
- Clustering Algorithms – Partitioning, Hierarchical, Density Based, Grid Based, Model Based
- Constraint Based Cluster Analysis
- Outlier Analysis – Density Based and Distance Based
- Decision Tree Induction
- Lazy Learners – Bayesian Classification
- Rule Based Classification
- Classification by Backpropagation and Support Vector Machines
- Accuracy and Error Measures
- Basic Concepts
- Frequent Itemset Mining Algorithms
- Mining Various Kinds of Association Rules – Multilevel and Multidimensional
- Association Rule Mining vs Correlation Analysis
- Constraint Based Association Mining
- Time Series Data Analytics
- Text and Social Media Data Analytics
- Analysis of Data Streams
- Anomaly Detection
- Open Source Toolkit – WEKA
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 30,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 31/08/2015
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 31/08/2015
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 20,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 31/08/2015
Rs. 10,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 31/08/2015
Rs. 20,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 31/10/2015
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form. Before filling up the Online Application Form please ensure that you follow the checklist below and have all necessary details & documents on hand.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form.
Please ensure that you have the scanned soft copy of your graduation/diploma mark sheet, provisional degree/diploma certificate or degree/diploma certificate to be uploaded as a part of the application form.
Once you have completed the Application Form, please print and retain a copy of the same for your records and reference.
If you have opted to pay the Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited”, payable at Mumbai, and is sent to the address provided below. Please ensure that you write your Name, Enrollment ID, Course Name, Contact number and Email ID at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order. All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a print out of your Online Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The curriculum of this program covers the topics necessary to learn the details of the investment research process and to help participants make informed decisions by using fundamental and annual report analysis as well as quantitative tools of...