Leverage various strategies for better business outputs
This program is designed with an intent to provide students a comprehensive understanding of Strategy and its importance, types, implications and applications. The course describes the core concepts and explains different types of strategies that Leaders can employ in understanding the business and addressing problems and challenges of different levels and magnitudes. The knowledge and the techniques learnt as a part of the course will help Business Managers & Enterprise Leaders drive organizational change and strategic decision making process which is extremely important in the complex and contemporary business context.
Certificate from IIM Kozhikode
Certificate for Program in Strategic Management from IIM Kozhikode as specified
Learn from the top faculty of IIM Kozhikode
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from IIM Kozhikode and Industry experts.
Active interactions in virtual classrooms.
Virtual classrooms that allow for active interactions with other fellow students and faculty.
Learn from Anywhere
No need to travel to an institute or training center. Learning continues even if you are traveling or not available at any specific location.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country
- Corporate Nominated (Educational qualification criteria may be considered for exemption in cases where participants have prior work experience)
- Only working professionals with past work experience may apply
A case study titled ‘Scope e-Knowledge Center’ won the Best Case award in the Case Chase competition conducted at ‘Indian School of Business’ (ISB), Hyderabad in April 2005.
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the Program in Strategic Management, participants will be awarded an appropriate certificate issued by IIM-K.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures by experienced and eminent professors from IIMK, that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. There will be one final online assessment at the end of course and students who successfully clear the same in along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded the Certificate as appropriate.
About IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode was the fifth Indian Institute of Management, founded by Government of India in collaboration with Government of Kerala at Calicut in the year 1996. IIMK also holds the credit for having pioneered the Interactive Distance Learning (IDL) Program for working executives in India. Having started with 300 class contact hours in 2001-02, the year-long Executive Management Education Programme is today the richest available in the country having 450 class contact hours. The Institute today is a leader in Faculty Development Programmes (FDP) and is the major QIP (Quality Improvement Programme) Centre of the All Indian Council of Technical Education, in the field of management education.
IIMK is also one of the few Centres for Development of Digital Libraries in the world and is a country leader. The Institute also has a strong International Exchange Programme for students and faculty with several leading Management Institutes in EU and ASEAN countries like SDA, Bacconi, Jonkoping, Sweden, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, ESCAP-EAP, France; University of Queensland, Austria, Victoria University of Wellington and so on.
An active member of the Strategic Management Forum, IIMK lays stress on organizing Seminar/Conferences and conducts management programs for teachers. Leading Management Institutions like IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Indore and Lucknow along with MDI, Gurgaon, XLRI, Jamshedpur and IIFT, New Delhi join hands to conduct week long faculty development programme on various subjects in the field of Strategic Management.
IIM Kozhikode is ranked 5th amongst management institutes in India – According to the report by Business Today on India’s Best B Schools 2013.
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 55,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 31/01/2015
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 31/01/2015
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 10,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 31/01/2015
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 31/01/2015
Rs. 20,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 31/03/2015
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Registration Form. In case payment is being made online through Credit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form.
As a part of the Application process, please send us the following, initially as a scanned copy by email and subsequently hard copies via post.
- Duly filled program Application Form. Download Application Form
- Copy of your graduation/diploma mark sheet, provisional degree/diploma certificate or degree/diploma certificate.
- Experience certificate/letter from employer certifying the number of years of work experience
If you have opted to pay the Installments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited”, payable at Mumbai, and is sent to the address provided below. Please ensure that you write your Name, Enrollment ID, Course Name, Contact number and Email ID at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order. All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a documentation listed above must be sent to.
The Program Coordinator,
Program in Strategic Management – IIMK,
21, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The curriculum of this program covers the topics necessary to learn the details of the investment research process and to help participants make informed decisions by using fundamental and annual report analysis as well as quantitative tools of...