Innovate and strategize your way to a successful business
Well defined and executed organizations strategies can be source of sustainable competitive advantage for firms. In this course, participants will be familiarized with the nuances of strategy formulation and execution in organizations. Participants will be introduced to a wide-range of concepts across strategic management, so they are equipped to take up the leadership challenges in their roles.
Certificate of Completion from IIM Kashipur
Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from IIM Kashipur.
Contemporary Topics in Strategic Management
Cover contemporary topics of strategic management like - Blue Ocean Strategies, Strategic Innovation, Strategic Leadership, Acquisition Strategy etc.
Hands-on exposure in executing strategies
Learn application of concepts through practice on an integrative simulation tool designed by Harvard Business School.
Manage corporate governance issues
Learn to manage corporate governance issues in Strategy making & execution.
Convenient weekend timings
Live & Interactive online classes on Sunday.
Hear from the experts
Sessions by senior industry executives on process and challenges of Strategy Formulation.
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- Working professional with minimum of 4 years of work experience as on 01 March 2017
Dr. Safal Batra
Dr. Safal Batra has undertaken training sessions on entrepreneurial leadership and strategic management with several corporates like NHPC, HAFED, RBI led Bank trainings.
On the payment of full program fee and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and certification criteria, participants will be awarded an Executive Certificate in Strategic Management by IIM Kashipur.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Guest lectures by industry experts
Sessions by senior experts from the industry
Course content was very relevant. An excellent platform to acquire management skills from renowned professors. We could easily contact them for queries over phone or email. Interacting with them live was really a great and rewarding experience.
Feb 2015 Batch
I think this is a great interface to share your knowledge and expertise. Such interfaces make you realize that distance is not a parameter when you want to reach people. I have taken in many things that I find useful today in my regular work.
Feb 2015 Batch
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIM Kashipur. The program will be primarily taught though a combination of class exercises, presentations, take-home exercises, simulation and case studies. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts. Participants successfully completing and submitting the assigned project work and presentations will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate of Completion from IIM Kashipur.
About IIM Kashipur
The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is a newer entrant in the elite league of IIMs. The institute aims to nurture and train managers and leaders with a social conscience and the ability to deliver performance and attain excellence across cultures, functions and geographies. The curriculum at IIM Kashipur reflects this diversified educational approach, as does the intellectual capital of its faculty, which is dedicated to achieve the objectives.
IIM Kashipur was established in July 2011, under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow. Its relative newness gives it the flexibility to quickly respond to the rapidly changing global socio-economic conditions and to efficiently adapt the best practices of leading business schools. The rigorous curriculum seeks to instill a passion for knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge to real life scenarios
The institute is located in one of the most densely industrialized regions in the country, with over 180 industries having plants in and around the region and many more coming up. This places the institute, a member of AACSB, in an advantageous position when it comes to ‘Learning by Doing’ via frequent industry interactions and live projects.
- Analyzing the Environment and Internal Strengths and Weaknesses
- Crafting and Understanding Organization’s Vision and Mission
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Strategies
- Role of People
- Role of Marketing
- Role of Finance
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Early Bird Price:Rs. 60,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 21/02/2017
|For International Students||
Early Bird Price: USD: 1350
Payment Deadline: 21/02/2017
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 14/02/2017
Rs. 15,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 25/04/2017
Rs. 30,000 + Taxes
Rs. 20,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 05/07/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The curriculum of this program covers the topics necessary to learn the details of the investment research process and to help participants make informed decisions by using fundamental and annual report analysis as well as quantitative tools of...