Unleash the Entrepreneur in you
This prestigious program from IIM Kashipur has been designed with the specific purpose of identifying, nurturing and supporting young entrepreneurs in realizing their dreams. The program imparts essential knowledge of how to start one’s own business venture and the various factors that influence successful set-up and sustainable operations.
Certificate from IIM Kashipur
Opportunity to earn a Certificate from IIM Kashipur.
Interact with entrepreneurs
Interact with present-day entrepreneurs to gain a deeper understanding of practical opportunities and challenges.
Present and discuss your business plan
An exclusive opportunity to present and discuss your business plan in mentoring sessions with members of the Investor community towards the end of the program.
Course designed by IIM Kashipur
Course content and structure designed entirely by IIM Kashipur.
Who should attend
- Graduation or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution.
- Diploma Holders with past work experience and final year students/interns will be considered on a case-to-case basis
Dr. Safal Batra
Dr. Safal Batra has undertaken training sessions on entrepreneurial leadership and strategic management with several corporates like NHPC, HAFED, RBI led Bank trainings.
Dr. Dwarika Prasad Uniyal
In an academic career spread over 20 years, Dr. Uniyal served as a faculty member in premier Business Schools like S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, S P Jain School of Global Management, Dubai, where as founding faculty member he helped in establishing it, and Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA).
On the payment of the full program fees of and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and certification criteria, participants will be awarded an Executive Certificate in Entrepreneurship by IIM Kashipur.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE virtual lectures that will be beamed online via internet to desktops/laptops of students or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIM Kashipur. The program will also include guest lectures by members from the Investor community as well as Entrepreneurs to provide practical insights.
All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which they may access other learning aids, reference material and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to approach the Professors, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program.
There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These may be in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case study or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and to encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate of Completion from IIM Kashipur.
About IIM Kashipur
The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is a newer entrant in the elite league of IIMs. The institute aims to nurture and train managers and leaders with a social conscience and the ability to deliver performance and attain excellence across cultures, functions and geographies. The curriculum at IIM Kashipur reflects this diversified educational approach, as does the intellectual capital of its faculty, which is dedicated to achieve the objectives.
IIM Kashipur was established in July 2011, under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow. Its relative newness gives it the flexibility to quickly respond to the rapidly changing global socio-economic conditions and to efficiently adapt the best practices of leading business schools. The rigorous curriculum seeks to instill a passion for knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge to real life scenarios
The institute is located in one of the most densely industrialized regions in the country, with over 180 industries having plants in and around the region and many more coming up. This places the institute, a member of AACSB, in an advantageous position when it comes to ‘Learning by Doing’ via frequent industry interactions and live projects.
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 50,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 31/05/2017
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 31/05/2017
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 20,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 31/05/2017
Rs. 10,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 23/08/2017
Rs. 20,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 25/10/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee though Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to:
Student Relationship Manager,
21, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Risk quantification has emerged as a very important component to a firm’s financial well-being. This course provides training on the usage of tools used in quantification of financial risk (including market risk, credit risk and operational risk)...
Today every business is trying to engage with data science in one form or another. Unfortunately, very few businesses have been able to even grasp the idea of what constitutes data science, let alone a useful or profitable implementation of the...