Prepare for the future financial landscape in the digital ecosystem
Emerging digital technologies are redefining finance by expanding customers’ access and the reach of providers, lowering the cost of providing financial services and enabling new business models based on expanded services to customers and potential new revenue streams to providers. Digital finance is fundamentally about saving, depositing and transferring money, accessing credit and insurance, and performing transactions via digital channels—online banking, mobile phones, cards, computers, tablets, and so on. (US Agency for International Development (USAID).
Against this backdrop, this program covers the entire spectrum of digital finance i.e. business model, product design, strategic risk planning, regulations, policy, technology and fraud management pertaining and relevant to digital finance.
Certificate of Completion from IIM Kashipur
Opportunity to earn a Certificate of Completion from IIM Kashipur
Understand the dynamic landscape of digital economy
Gain in-depth and holistic understanding of Finance in the new age Digital India
Learn about the futuristic Digital Currencies
Digital Currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, PPCoin and their impact on businesses
Find new business avenues
Identify opportunity of business expansion through digital financial services.
Convenient weekend timings
Live & Interactive online classes on Saturdays.
Learn from IIM faculty & industry experts
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from IIM Kashipur and industry professionals as applicable
Who should attend
- For Indian Participants – Graduates or Diploma Holders (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants – Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
Dr. Kunal is working as Assistant Professor (Finance) at IIM Kashipur. Currently, he is working in emerging field of finance “Digital Finance”. He is expert of firm financing and has defended his Ph.D. thesis in the area of finance at Department of Industrial and Management Engineering, IIT Kanpur
On the payment of program fees of Rs.50,000 + Tax and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and certification criteria, participants will be awarded an Executive Certificate in Digital Finance by IIM Kashipur.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes not recorded sessions
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Interactive live sessions with Industry stalwarts
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browsers
One on one interactions
All classes are delivered live by the eminent faculty encouraging interactive discussions and query resolution
Classroom based learning
Interactive in session peer to peer and with faculty discussions for in-depth learning against isolated learning of recorded sessions
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
Assistant Manager - Advertising & Brand Devt. - East
Bajaj Electricals Ltd
How it works
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via internet to participant desktops/laptops or classrooms. The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIM Kashipur and expert(s) from industry. The programme will be primarily taught though a combination of class exercises, presentations, take-home exercises, case studies and project. All enrolled students will also be provided access to our SLIQ Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the Professors, real time during the class or offline via our SLIQ Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts. Participants successfully completing and submitting the assigned project work will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the LIVE lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There are periodic evaluations built in throughout the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project, case studies or other objective/subjective assessments. The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning. Students who successfully clear the same along with the requisite attendance criteria will be awarded a Certificate of Completion from IIM Kashipur.
About IIM Kashipur
The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is a newer entrant in the elite league of IIMs. The institute aims to nurture and train managers and leaders with a social conscience and the ability to deliver performance and attain excellence across cultures, functions and geographies. The curriculum at IIM Kashipur reflects this diversified educational approach, as does the intellectual capital of its faculty, which is dedicated to achieve the objectives.
IIM Kashipur was established in July 2011, under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow. Its relative newness gives it the flexibility to quickly respond to the rapidly changing global socio-economic conditions and to efficiently adapt the best practices of leading business schools. The rigorous curriculum seeks to instill a passion for knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge to real life scenarios
The institute is located in one of the most densely industrialized regions in the country, with over 180 industries having plants in and around the region and many more coming up. This places the institute, a member of AACSB, in an advantageous position when it comes to ‘Learning by Doing’ via frequent industry interactions and live projects.
- Digital Money and Digital Financial Services (DFS)
- Digital Currency
- Introduction to digital currencies (BitCoin, LiteCoin, PPCoin, NameCOin etc.)
- Evolution of digital currencies
- Digital currencies and impact on business
- Technology for digital currencies
Regulating digital currencies
- Digital Environment
- Demand of Financial services: BFSI sector, NBFC and other sectors
- Competitive analysis of financial services industry
- Disruption in BFSI and NBFC industry in digital economy
- Landscape for collaboration in digital economy
- Analysis of behavior of financial service user and financial service provider in digital economy
- Fundamentals of behavioral finance: Biases
- Implications of principles of behavioral finance in digital economy
- Impact of biases in digital financial services
- Customer Value Proposition
- Revenue stream
- Distribution strategy
- Partnership strategy
- Technology Implementation
- Pilot testing and Rollout
- Payment system
- Principles of Mass Distribution
- Agent On-boarding
- Agent Compensation
- Liquidity Management
- Monitoring and support
- For commercial Banking : Mobile Banking and other implications
- For other Financial Institutions (NBFC, Investment banking, Asset management companies etc.)
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 50,000+ Taxes*
|For International Students||
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment|
Rs. 20,000 + Taxes*
Rs. 10,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 05/10/2017
Rs. 20,000 + Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 10/12/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The program on Advanced Financial Management has been specially designed for working professionals in the corporate finance domain who wish to gain understanding of advanced concepts and techniques required to solve complex financial challenges of...
Strategic decision determines the success of an organization, in the current scenario, all major decision makers and managers would help their organization excel and achieve greater heights with the help of the knowledge in strategic management. The...