Use automated testing for improved performance
HP Test Application Software’s are the most widely used tools in the IT Industry for Quality Assurance. According to Gartner’s Report 2011, HP has about 67% Global market share of Functional Test Automation Tools. It has been estimated that 85% companies who are either into full-fledged Software Development or Independent Testing companies use HP Software’s to automate their business and testing process. Most of the Quality Professionals in IT recommends HP Software over any other testing tool available in the market.
Hands on training on HP testing tools
Get hands on training on HP testing tools through cloud based virtual lab.
Get 2 certificates upon course completion
Certificate of Completion from HP Software Education and a Diploma in Software Testing from TALENTEDGE.
Secure software testing jobs
Completing this course equips you to apply for and secure software testing jobs in both manual as well as automated testing domain.
Certificate from HP Software Education
• Stand out from the crowd with a certificate from HP Software Education and significantly increase your chances of securing a software testing job.
Who should attend?
On the payment of all due fees and successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion from HP Software Education and a Diploma in Software Testing from TALENTEDGE.
The primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. The primary lectures on HP Software Testing Automation Basic will be delivered by certified trainers from HP. Lectures on manual testing will be imparted by other duly certified faculty. All enrolled students will also be provided access to the Cloud Campus through which students may access other learning aids, reference materials and assessments, case studies, projects and assignments as appropriate. HP courseware and appropriate access to HP’s cloud based computer lab shall be provided to all students enrolling for this course. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the faculty, real time during the class or offline via the Cloud Campus to raise questions and clear their doubts.
HP was founded in 1939 by Dave Hewlett & Bill Packard. A $120 Billion company, with headquarters is in Palo Alto, California, HP employs approximately 321,000 employees worldwide. Today, HP Technology’s is serving one billion customers in more than 170 countries on six continents. HP dedicates $3.5 billion (U.S.) annually to its research and development of products, solutions and new technologies.
HP applies new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work. No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world’s most powerful supercomputer installations.
Widely recognized for responsive, flexible, and high-quality support and consulting services, HPS is composed of approximately 69,000 technical professionals worldwide. The global capabilities of HP encompass 105 response and operations centers, 80 Customer Education Centers, and the industry’s largest channel partner network.
HP is the leader today in Testing Software’s and its software products are the most widely used by corporate houses who either have in house software development projects or are working on outsourced development projects. The HP Academics Program is here to get the next wave of students ready and stay ahead in the IT world.
What you'll learn
- Basic software testing principles and models.
- Processes used to test business requirements.
- Risk management strategies.
- Using reporting and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure success.
- Introduction to Manual Testing
- Different stages of Manual Testing
- Levels of Software Testing
- Testing Tools
- Software Test Execution
- Test Case Grouping & Test Bed Set-up
- Software Testing Result Recording
- Test Result Content
- Defects in Software & Defect classification
- Sample Template for defect report
- Defect Life Cycle, Tracking, Resolution & Retesting
- Defect Causal Analysis & Prevention
- Defect Analysis Tools – Pareto & Fishbone
- Software Testing Metrics – Meaning, Classification, Identification & Preparation
- Managing quality information throughout the development cycle.
- Create releases and cycles.
- Constructing and organizing requirements.
- Creating and executing manual and automated test sets.
- Monitoring defects.
- Using graphs and reports to track the success of a project.
- Recording and playing back tests.
- Creating basic scripts from a manual test case.
- Use the Object Repository.
- Enhancing basic tests with synchronization.
- Apply verification using standard check points
- Using debugging tools to troubleshoot tests
- Record and replay scripts in the web environment using VuGen
- Measure steps and business processes using transactions
- Parameterize scripts to vary user input data
- Correlate scripts to process server-generated data
- Identify the components of Load Runner
- Design a load test scenario
- Schedule Scenario
- Configure Performance Monitors
- Execute Scenario
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 35,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 21/10/2016
|1st Instalment||2nd Instalment|
Rs. 10,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 05/07/2014
Rs. 25,000 + Taxes
Payment Deadline: 05/08/2014
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122003, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
The curriculum of this program covers the topics necessary to learn the details of the investment research process and to help participants make informed decisions by using fundamental and annual report analysis as well as quantitative tools of...