Make your events memorable
This program is designed to provide insight into planning, production and execution of televised entertainment events. It delves into all aspects of event management and equips participants with knowledge and skills necessary to comprehend and employ elements of an event, plan and design events, manage artistes, market & package, and understand event production. Students get introduced to television production and learn project management from the beginning including creation, execution and closure of the event. This program aims to provide participants with real life learnings by focusing primarily on the practical intricacies of televised event management and production
Learn from industry experts like Dinesh Gupta – Co-founder and Director at Tripfactory.com & Director at Sacom Mediaworks, Sanjiv Sharma – Executive Chairman, Optimystix Entertainment, Vishnu Patel, CEO, UFO Moviez, Mitalee Patel, Content Head, UFO Moviez, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra – Film writer, Producer and Director, Raj Naik, CEO Colors, Viraf Sarkari – Director, Wizcraft MIME, Sabbas Joseph – Director, Wizcraft MIME, Prapti Malhotra – Business Head, Wizcraft Special Projects. The Program Coordinator for this course will be Ms.Deepa Kohli.
Certificate from Wizcraft MIME
Certificate for the program will be jointly awarded by Wizcraft MIME and TALENTEDGE.
Internship with Wizcraft
Course Topper of each batch will be offered an opportunity to do 2-3 months Internship with Wizcraft to work on Televised Entertainment Events.
Work on IIFA, GiMA StarGuild Awards
The next 5 top scorers of the batch will be offered an opportunity to work on an IIFA, GiMA, StarGuild Awards or a similar event at Mumbai.
15-day Internship in Mumbai, New Delhi
Top 5 scorers to get a 15-day internship with an event management company either in Mumbai or New Delhi subject to completion of course. The rest get an opportunity to work on 1 event, if possible.
Learn from the very best
Lectures imparted by eminent faculty, celebrities and other prominent Industry experts.
Who should attend
Students in the final year of Graduation or Diploma.
As the Co-Founder and Director of Ice Global, it was Sushma's creativity and the urge to do something unconventional that positioned the company as one of the premium event agencies. Ice Global today specializes in experiential strategy, campaign management and bespoke event rollouts.
On the payment of the full program fee and upon satisfying the requisite attendance and evaluation/certification criteria, participants will be awarded a certificate of completion in Televised Event Management & Production issued jointly by Wizcraft Management Institute of Media and Entertainment (MIME) and Talentedge.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Learn from anywhere
Learn without quitting job
Deputy Manager - Corporate Marketing (Graphics)
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
How it works
The classes for this program will be held through a combination of live and recorded lectures that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Direct To Device platform. The pedagogy will comprise of lectures, case studies, interactive sessions, project work and class exercises.
A minimum of 70% attendance to the virtual online lectures is a prerequisite for the successful completion of this program. There may be are periodic evaluations built in through the duration of the course. These maybe in the form of a quiz, assignment, project or other objective/subjective assessments as relevant and applicable to the program.
About Wizcraft MIME
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 20,000+ Taxes*
Payment Deadline: 09/03/2017
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 09/03/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Private Limited” payable at Mumbai and is sent to the address provided below. Please ensure that you write your Name, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area,
Sector 32, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in full before the commencement of classes. In the event that the full program fee has not been paid before the class commencement and less that 30% of the program fee is pending at the time of course commencement, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the pending component of the program fee is paid within 7 days from the Class Start date. Access to the classes with be granted only when the program fee has been paid in full.
- If the pending component of the Fee is not received within 7 days from the Class Start date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.2500 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.2500 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 60 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.2500 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 60 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute/Certifying Body
Talentedge & the Institute/Certifying Body, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute/Certifying Body cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.