GST Training Course
This webinar based training program will help participants in enhancing their practical knowledge about GST Registration and get them to take the 1st step confidently.
Qualified in 1987, passed DISA and CISA, and has a long standing experience of specializing in Indirect taxation. He is a regular contributor of articles to various professional and trade journals including the CA Journal, KSCAA, FKCCI, ELT & STR.
This world is a competitive place where sustenance is the key. Qualification is the first stage to a career. Hard work, confidence and more so attitude is the key to success.Knowledge as a concept is only of potential value. The application, execution and implementation of knowledge is where the power lies. Many graduates,inspite of being qualified are unemployed or under employed. Those in jobs are underutilized or do not work to their potential.
Hiregange Academy- A knowledge and employability initiative is in the quest to support the job aspirants. More specifically to enable them gain self-confidence, enhancing their knowledge in the field of commerce and upgrading their skill sets essential to be job ready. For those pursuing professional courses facilitate in making them complete professionals.
It is a small step taken mainly towards bridging the gap between the industry and the job aspirants. The knowledge inputs, guidance, specific training and solutions to common problems, real life case studies and some technology exposure would ensure enhanced employability of the youth. It would enhance the quality ofthose already employed. For the industry, the right resources for the right job can be achieved.
The Academy aims to provide a win-win-win situation for the job seekers, employers and employees while being a contributor to the nation at large.
Academy was started on 19th August, 2014. The Academy aims to provide a win-win-win situation for the job seekers, employers and employees while being a contributor to the nation at large.
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 2,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 05/06/2017
All applications for this course must be made through an Online Application Form.
In case payment is being made online through Credit Card/Debit Card, please ensure that you have the Credit Card/Debit Card with you at the time of filling out the Application Form. If you have opted to pay the Application Fee/Instalments of the Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Orders, then please ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay Orders for the applicable amount is made favoring “Arrina Education Services Pvt. Ltd.” payable at Gurgaon and is sent to the address provided below along with the downloaded copy of your Application Form. Please ensure that you write your Name, REGID, Course Name and Contact number at the back of your Demand Draft/Pay Order.
All Demand Draft/Pay Orders along with a downloaded copy of your Application Form must be sent to.
Student Relations Manager,
21, Institutional Area, Sector 32,
Gurgaon 122001, Haryana, INDIA.
The program fee is payable in instalments as per the instalment schedule provided. In the event of late payment of Instalment 1 or any other subsequent Instalments, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid within 7 days from the due date published on the instalment schedule.
- A Late fee of Rs.2500 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the instalment is paid between 8 days from the due date to within 14 days from due date as published on the instalment schedule.
- If the Fee Instalment is not received within 14 days from the due date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.5000 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.5000 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 125 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.5000 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 125 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute
Talentedge & the Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Risk quantification has emerged as a very important component to a firm’s financial well-being. This course provides training on the usage of tools used in quantification of financial risk (including market risk, credit risk and operational risk)...
Today every business is trying to engage with data science in one form or another. Unfortunately, very few businesses have been able to even grasp the idea of what constitutes data science, let alone a useful or profitable implementation of the...