Conquer the world of Ethical Hacking with Ankit Fadia
Ankit FadiaTM Certified Ethical Hacker Program 9.0 is India's largest and most widely recognized certification and training course on Ethical Hacking. Learn the latest computer security tools, techniques & methods related to Ethical Hacking from world-renowned Computer Security Guru Ankit Fadia and open various career opportunities for yourself! The AFCEH program is the only way of being personally trained by Ankit Fadia - a world renowned ethical hacker, computer security expert, author of 14 bestselling books, consultant to multinational companies and host of the very popular MTV show: What the Hack!
The demand for cyber security experts is rising at a tremendously high rate the world over. The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of concepts and techniques related to Ethical Hacking.
Certificate by Ankit Fadia™
Get a certificate in Ethical Hacking that is recognized in the internet security industry the world over.
Learn from ANKIT FADIA™
Learn from and interact with ANKIT FADIA™ - one of the most respected and globally renowned authorities on computer security
Add value to your resume
Improve your job prospects or get an edge over your colleagues w.r.t career enhancement.
Bestselling books by ANKIT FADIA™
Get copies of 3 Bestselling books by ANKIT FADIA™, absolutely FREE!
Designated training project
Complete a designated TRAINING PROJECT that is designed to provide adequate practical and hand on experience in implementing the concepts learn during the course. Also satisfy academic requirements for winter/summer training
Who should attend
- Participants should have basic prior knowledge of networking (TCP/IP) concepts and programming
On the payment of all due tuition and program fees and the successful completion of the end course assessment, students will be awarded a Certificate issued jointly by Ankit Fadia TM and TALENTEDGE as appropriate.
Live & Interactive Digital Learning
Live tutored classes, not recorded sessions
Scheduled classes at convenient timings for working professionals
Live tech support
In session tech support on chat and call for immediate support
Mobile platform enabled
Seamless learning on all screens; desktop, laptop, tabs & mobiles through app and browser
Case study learning
Hands-on learning using case studies, projects and simulations
Portfolio Marketing Manager-WW Business Partner Enablement
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Sr. Manager - Digital Initiatives
Marketing and Communication
Senior Manager - Business Development
Manikaran Power Ltd
Conference Producer and Editor
International Finance Magazine
How it works
The primary method of instruction virtual instructor led training lectures by Ankit Fadia TM that will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms. All enrolled students will also be provided access to other learning aids, reference materials, assessments and hands-on workshop as appropriate. Throughout the duration of the course, students will have the flexibility to reach out to the faculty, real time during the LIVE lectures or offline to raise questions and clear their doubts.
At the end of the course students will also be allocated Project Work that is designed to provide adequate practical and hand on experience in implementing the concepts learn during the course.
As a part of this program, students will also receive a set of 3 books authored by Fadia, ABSOLUTELY FREE.
There will be one project work and one final objective online assessment held at the end of the course and students who successfully clear the same will be awarded a Certificate issued jointly by Ankit Fadia TM and TALENTEDGE as appropriate.
About Ankit Fadia
Ankit FadiaTM Certified Ethical Hacker Program 9.0 is India’s largest and most widely recognized certification and training course on Ethical Hacking. Learn the latest computer security tools, techniques & methods related to Ethical Hacking from world-renowned Computer Security Guru Ankit Fadia and open various career opportunities for yourself! The AFCEH program is the only way of being personally trained by Ankit Fadia – a world renowned ethical hacker, computer security expert, author of 14 bestselling books, consultant to multinational companies and host of the very popular MTV show: What the Hack!
Ankit fadia, is appointed as a Brand Ambassador for Digital India campaign by PM Narendra Modi.
The demand for cyber security experts is rising at a tremendously high rate the world over. According to a recent NASSCOM report on Information Security (IS) Manpower Demand Estimation – “As per IDC, the worldwide demand for IS Services was approximately $8 billion in 2001, estimated to grow to $23.6 billion by 2006. Correspondingly, there is a growing demand for IS professionals – this research pegs the current demand for IS professionals at over 18,000 in India and over 60,000 worldwide. This is estimated to grow to over 77,000 in India and 188,000 worldwide in next couple of years.”
Fee & EMI
|For Indian Residents||
Rs. 10,000+ Taxes
Payment Deadline: 16/03/2017
|For International Students||
Payment Deadline: 16/03/2017
To know more about the application process, please call our academic counsellors at +91 8376 000 600.
The program fee is payable in full before the commencement of classes. In the event that the full program fee has not been paid before the class commencement and less that 30% of the program fee is pending at the time of course commencement, a Late Fee is leviable as follows.
- A Late fee of Rs.1000 + Tax will be charged to the Participant, if the pending component of the program fee is paid within 7 days from the Class Start date. Access to the classes with be granted only when the program fee has been paid in full.
- If the pending component of the Fee is not received within 7 days from the Class Start date, then the Participant shall be considered a dropout and a Rejoining Fee of Rs.2500 + tax will be charged to the Participant if the Participant wishes to continue with and complete the program and rejoining can be accommodated as per program guidelines.
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 21 days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs.2500 and applicable taxes for Indian participants & USD 60 for foreign participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program of prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs.2500 plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) or USD 60 (foreign participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the Talentedge & Institute/Certifying Body
Talentedge & the Institute/Certifying Body, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that Talentedge or the Institute/Certifying Body cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.
Risk quantification has emerged as a very important component to a firm’s financial well-being. This course provides training on the usage of tools used in quantification of financial risk (including market risk, credit risk and operational risk)...
Today every business is trying to engage with data science in one form or another. Unfortunately, very few businesses have been able to even grasp the idea of what constitutes data science, let alone a useful or profitable implementation of the...