Why Work at Talentedge
Education plays in an individual’s success. No matter how old you are, you never stop learning. Our aim at Talentedge is to make this learning available to all, regardless of geographical boundaries, by integrating our domain expertise with technology to make learning available to all regardless of geographical boundaries throughout India. Our partners constitute the Ivy league institutions of our country. To give our learners the best learning experience, we associate with various industry leaders.
Our employees are motivated and encouraged to learn and grow within the organization. We are led by a team of young and energetic leaders who encourage innovation, creativity, risk taking ability and self-motivational attitude among all employees, across all levels.
We are an Ed-Tech company that is constantly growing, while transforming lives of many, many learners along the way. If you are the kind of person passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, come join us. Unlock your hidden potential in one of the most cohesive working environments of this industry, and grow with us in an unpredictable and multiple fold manner.
As a sales person, you will have to have awareness on the potential projects coming up. Have to prepare the tender and bid for the project. You will be responsible for mapping with the company targets along with your own.
- SPOC for the System Integrator (SI) / Govt/NSDC Business
- Managing Profit & Loss for the assigned Business
- New Business Development / New Client Acquisition (new accounts mining) including liasioning with central & state departments, networking with key stakeholders etc
- Establish short and long term objectives for the business, translate plans to action items
- Identify and seek resources required for delivery of plan through the Delivery Team
- Closely monitor, review and report business performance to ensure its growth and expansion
- Set, monitor and review financial targets for team members
- Revenue generation through new account & existing accounts
- Develop & present relevant business proposals
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Develop, sustain and nurture relationships with partners and principals, external trainers and key customers /Government/PSU/Defence accounts
- Understand client needs, develop and deliver products and services to address customer requirements, seek feedback from clients on services provided, constantly monitor and review quality benchmarks/ norms to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
- Team Management – Facilitate attraction and retention of employees, help enhance employee morale and engagement and ensure effective business delivery
- Master’s in Business Administration (Marketing)
- 12-15 years of relevant experience
- Domain Experience in dealing with SI/Govt/NSDC
- Expertise in managing large projects / account
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Relationship Management, Leadership / Influencing, Service Orientation, Business, Management, Team Management skills
This position is invariably an important one. As a counsellor, you will be responsible for understanding the requirement of the individual; thereby providing the essential information regarding the same, so as to take a decision. In the due course, you shall have to maintain regular contacts to feed the individual with regular updates on the same.
Key ResponsibilitiesThe responsibilities would primarily include the Outbound, Inbound & Online Chat processes
- Outbound process: Upsell & cross-sell various Management, IT & Finance related courses
- Inbound process: Attend to the Sales & Services calls received on the Customer Care numbers
- Online Chat Process: Be available to address any query coming through online Chat mode
- Responsible for converting Telephonic Enquiries into admissions
- Responsible for achieving business targets through effective counselling, as per timelines
- Regularly follow up for lead generations through tele-calling
- Counselling & Career guidance on the company offerings seminars, workshops and in-house events
- Graduate in any discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales/Counselling.
- Good Communication Skills & Disposition
- Self-Motivated & Confident approach
- Assertive & hard working
- Flexible on timings